• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonGenerations

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
Years
  • Krimm I really hope you and your team is doing well currently on this game. Please post that you are still here.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
  • PokemonGenerations

PokemonGenerations

official sprites from serebii. they're oversized, so you may want to reduce them if you plan on using them.

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    i upgraded the sprites, ill show them uf u wunt

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    wow.... how did u get that cbs? it's awesome! can i borrow it for my game? it's ok if i cant cause i searched hours after hours and couldnt find one... :( well it looks really nice!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I like those sprites of the pokemon they look awsome ^^ I say the games progressing very nicly.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
  • chuanle said:
    wow.... how did u get that cbs? it's awesome! can i borrow it for my game? it's ok if i cant cause i searched hours after hours and couldnt find one... :( well it looks really nice!

Absolutly not.

Yes, were still working on it, of course XP

We now have a grand total of 65 new pokemon out of 150. so far we've had a LOT of awsome donations. Maps are a bit slow, but everything else is going smoothly!

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2008
    oh well :P u konw what they say. Try even if its a definite no. Well. thats not waht they say but who cares :P. good luck with ur game! it looks awesome!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back