• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonLeagueChamp's Trading Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratar

Oops.
    Years
    Can't you share the event item with other games? Because when you access Mystery Gift, one of the options is "Get from a friend". So the owner could use that option and get the Member Card from Platinum, then used it to get Darkrai.

Regardless, I'm thinking that yes, it was hacked, because it's shiny. I'm sorry, but a Darkrai that's not supposed to be naturally obtained and shiny at the same time just doesn't convince me. :\

...But that doesn't mean that I wouldn't trade for it, before you do anything else.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    Well, the Wonder Card for the Member Ticket was shareable, but only between Japanese cartridges.
    The shininess isn't what concerns me. With RNG abuse and soft resetting, that's believable enough. But actually having the Pearl one is what's suspect. *Nods*

- Tyros

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2009
    Well, the Wonder Card for the Member Ticket was shareable, but only between Japanese cartridges.
    The shininess isn't what concerns me. With RNG abuse and soft resetting, that's believable enough. But actually having the Pearl one is what's suspect. *Nods*

- Tyros

The Member Ticket wasn't just shareable between Jap. Cartridges. My friend's friend (who comes from Japan, hardly speaks English) has the Japanese Platinum, with the Japanese Member Ticket, and he was able to send it over to his friends three times, who owned Australian Cartridges.

Tyros

Professor Walnut: Shiny Expert
    Years
    The Member Ticket wasn't just shareable between Jap. Cartridges. My friend's friend (who comes from Japan, hardly speaks English) has the Japanese Platinum, with the Japanese Member Ticket, and he was able to send it over to his friends three times, who owned Australian Cartridges.

Oh, okay, fair enough. n.n Didn't know that part.

So, if this fellow got a Member Ticket from a Japanese person, then it's legal. o__o

- Tyros

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 27, 2014
    UT Cresselia LVL 60 *SHINY* &/or Fully Trained un-EVd Palkia *SHINY*

Offer:
    UT Event Shiny Molotic and UT Event Deoxys

primape01

pokemon breeder
    Years
    i have a squirtle that i can trade for a chickorita. my friend code is 4340-1997-9031. and the name is Crystal. spelled as is.

pokemonfan2

ROAR....now flee from battle!
    Years
    i do thak they come at level 50 in all 3 games d/p/plat..
    anyway can you list the natures

PokemonLeagueChamp

Traveling Hoenn once more.
    Years
    I'm gonna have to do a checkover on all Pearl inventory and see if that's right.
    Natures, that will take a LONNGGG time to put em all up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back