• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon's End

Status
Not open for further replies.

EviLatios

The Latios With Fangs
    Years
    It too Late?

Pokémon: Houndoom
    Name:Fang
    Language: Human
    Type: Dark
    (Auto)Biography: Hello~! I am Houndoom, but most of my friends call me Fang. I was abandoned as an Egg, so I don't really know where I came from, I was just fishing one day, then out of nowhere, pokeball flew straight at me.
    I was caught! My friends had a riot, so they followed the trainer, attacking him now and again. Once he heard about this kid named 'Maxell', He was Furious. He Threw my pokeball into the river... My friends helped me out of there, but I really can't remember much... I was walking one day as a Houndoom, and another pokeball flew out of nowhere. I dodged it. I have a HUGE disliking of humans now. They are Misunderstanding. I never wanted to attack "Maxell's" house anyway...

and Just in case...

Trainer

Name: Daniel Bounty
    Nickname:Danny
    Badges: Sinnoh, all 8
    Hometown: VeilStone
    Pokemon:
    Houndoom
    Ditto
    Empoleon
    Biography: Danny Only wants pokemon to be free. He would die for them. He doesn't care About Maxell. He was just a SpoiledPokémon Brat. His Pokémon trust him because he feeds them well, and plays with them everyday. Everywhere he goes, he is declared an outlaw. He rests at Spear pillar. No one could find him there. He feeds all the Pokémon that pass by, and all of Mt. Coronet's Pokémon are excited for his visits. He is a big friend of Pokémon everywhere. He hopes one day, that pokemon will save the whole world, one day, when a pokemon will single handedly end Maxell's reign. Just one day...
    Writing Example: "Rawr!!!!" Zeke Roared. What was he doing? Eric rushed in to the forest with him, so he must know. But... Why had he been so mean before?
    I don't know. But, Mewtwo appeared. He Knocked me out, hit me square in the face! I flew backward, but then he caught me. He had me. He sent me up to his ship, I heard a faint voice. "Don't wowry! Iow hewp yowu!"(My post in "Rise of poke destuction" in pokemon crater.)
    So, Hope it's not too late!

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    Pokemon. I hope I'm not too late.

Species: Sableye
    Name: Col
    Type: Ghost/ Dark
    Language: Pokemon/ Slight Human
    Auto-Bio: While still young, I was abandoned at Pokemon Tower, roaming around, jumping out at innocent bystanding Trainers, trying to become loved.
    I was picked up by a lovely young girl, who, by the looks of her, was a new trainer. Although, a year later, I saw her watching TV. Maxell was on, convincing thousands of people to dump their Pokemon and help banish them.
    Dumbfounded by this outlandish comment, I dashed off into the city (Sunnyshore) in hopes of finding revenge. Humans. Always wanting perfection...

lucario072

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    ill be a pokemon
    pokemon:larvitar
    launguage:poke-speak
    type:shiny
    biography:larvitar was born is sinnoh on the 20/3/07.
    He was a different coulor to all of the other larvitars and his parents wondered why, But when larvitar turned 5 team galactic captured his parents and larvitar was forced to run.1 year later.....larvitar returned home in hope to find his parents but there was no luck and then a pupitar showed up......it was his brother!.For awhile they talked about their parents and the day they where captured.larvitar wondered why he wasnt a pupitar and thought it wasnt fair.then they started traveling and eventually they found a port.Larvitar and his brother discovered that there was a ship waiting to leave and larvitar and his brother snuck into the ship.they found a place to hide in the bottom of the ship.larvitar was scared but pupitar remained strong.after a few hours they went to sleep.the next day.....they woke up to a big loud horn and they heard a voice that said "thank you for riding the ferry we hope you all have a nice time in hoenn!"to be cointinued.......

hows that?

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2009
    Mind if I join? If there isn't any more room, I don't mind, I'll just sign up as something else.

Coordinator

Name: Owen
    Ribbons: Normal Rank Ribbons for Smart, (Espeon) Beauty (Espeon), Tough (Eevee) and Cute (Leafeon). Great Rank Ribbons for Smart and Beauty. (All ribbons from Hearthome.)
    Hometown: Hearthome City
    Pokemon: Leafeon(F), Espeon(M), Eevee(M).
    Biography: Owen is just your average henpecked youth. At a young age, he was tricked into becoming a coordinator, so he would never have to travel far, as Hearthome contains all ranks required to qualify for the Gran Festival. Since he also said he would reach the top of his class just using members of the Eevee family, he was tricked into not getting to travel, searching for new Pokemon, meaning he couldn't leave much further than the area around Hearthome. Now hoping that he could move away, possibly become a trainer instead of being a coordinator, Owen trains his Pokemon for serious battles in secret. Despite having okay skills as a coordinator, he often dreams of being a trainer, breaking free of the rules that contain him from going out into the world.

How's that?

Last edited:

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
    Pokemon

Name: Magnemite
    Language: Telepathy
    Type: Shiny
    Biography: Magnemite became an egg on 1/1/07

It hatched on 1/2/07
    Magnemite was loyal to it's friends.

Col~

Effeler
    Years
    Pokemon

Name: Magnemite
    Type: Shiny
    Biography: Magnemite became an egg on 1/1/07

It hatched on 1/2/07
    Magnemite was loyal to it's friends.

i dont want to be mean, but it would help if you had described your pokemon a little more.

omomo0725

Mudkip Lord
    Years
    me and my sister are in.my sister didnt make a accuant so we share for this rp

Pokemon:nidoran male

Name:Chris
    Language:poke-speak
    Type:Normal
    Biography: Unlike most nidoran males i was blue.me and my sister rebekah were stolen from are mom and put in test tube.they tried to make a machine that turned regular pokemon into shiny pokemon but it failed.both of are colors swapped.my sister was more fortunate.she could speak telepathically.the men were mad.they sold us to a one man zoo.
    we were in a small cage.then when visitors cam my sister said help us but they didnt know were it came from.
    then a kid siad that a my sister was talking.my sister was famus.i wanted to talk to but i couldnt.i asked my sister to teach me to write. so she learned by talking to humans and then tought me.we became boring.then i snapped!i used horn drill on the cage so hard it busted open.i was tuanted by humans as they called me gender switch and freak.
    as we escaped we looked for a trainer to catch us.we couldnt.but we did get away at least.now all we want is a trainer.
    Pokemon

Name: Rebekah
    Type: Normal
    Biography: just follow the biogrihpy above.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back