• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonXp Project - Leafgreen Remake

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    -=Game Name :

Made With : Rpg Maker Xp (rmxp)

Note : Basically PokemonXp Project is following the game flow of leaf green (remake) lol sorry for my english :(

- Introduction for PokemonXp:
    Zanjoe a story of a boy who dream to be the famous and best trainer and to become a pokemon master it's just a dream for him when reaching his 13th birthday his dad applied him for a pokemon trainee license which got approved right away because his dad is a famous pokemon professor like prof oak they study pokemon as a profession. on same day he will getting his first pokemon from professor oak which everyone's dream to have his first pokemon he will used on his side as a pet/battler and a friend! his only dream is to catch all pokemons and beat the gym leaders and fight the elite four.
    little he knows that this is not just the adventure destined for him he will be encountering many problem/challenges that he need to overcome! but every game will not be completed without the so called "Evil Villain" the organization reed is here who knows what they are planning!

Storyline:

The day has come and the most unforgetable day for a young boy to become a pokemon trainer receiving his first pokemon today a boy name Zanjoe(Default) taking his first pokemon from professor oak lab on the town of quinca! traveling from kanto to hoenn to defeat the gym leaders and to defeat the Famous Elite Four he didn't know that much bigger adventure is waiting on his way a well known organization is the known mastermind for many missing pokemons the organization reed stealing the pokemons to be use on there dark plan on other side of the story when the Pokemon Professor discovered about the 5 Legendaries lock on Mountain/Sea/Dungeon/Temple and Underground Cave this 5 legendaries are stronger than the ordinary pokemons after this huge discoveries the Organization Reed already make all there members to search for this legendaries traveling to the new region Ento new region and new pokemon to be found many ruins and hidden dungeons awaits you! After finishing the three regions and you will find out about the huge discovery of the 5 powerful legendaries prof nezumi will ask you too goto the new region which is ento and find the 5 legendaries before organization reed does!

- Features or add-ons

* 4 Regions (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and the new Ento Region).
    * Day/Night System.
    * 32 Badges to collect (8 from Kanto, 8 from Johto, 8 from Hoenn and 8 from Ento).
    * After defeating the Eilte Four from Kanto, you can go to Johto , Hoenn and lastly Ento
    * The Sevii-Islands from Kanto will be also included. - Orange Island League is included too
    * Your pokemon will be following you wherever you go like in pokemon yellow and jade.
    * You will receive the 4 pokemon starters from each region you will be visiting
    * You can catch all 386 Pokémon + New pokemons (undecided)
    * On each City you will find a colliseum to let your pokemon battle on arena.
    * After finishing the three regions and you will find out about the huge discovery of the 5 powerful legendaries prof nezumi will ask you too goto the new region which is ento and find the 5 legendaries before organization reed does!
    * Many mini games to add more fun in the game!
    * Realistic Weather System (Rain,Snow etc..)
    * Sim Personality System - Personality Engine (Undecided)
    * New Organization Reed will be blocking your way!
    * Realistic Computer System - item storage/pokemon storage/email etc..

- In game Screenshot

Pallet Town

Hero's House

Ground Floor

- Maps Screenshot

Pallet Town

Viridian City

Pewter City

New Screenshots:

Route 3

Lavender City

Vermillion City

- Recuitment

We urgently needed a mapper if you want to join us please reply here or email me on [email protected] thanks!

- Custom Trainer
    Im accepting guys who want to be part of the game by being one of the trainers! lol just post your information and i will tell you if i added you k thanks!

- Website/Forum
    Irc Server : irc.deltaanime.net / #Etheral

Last edited:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    * Your pokemon will be following you wherever you go like in pokemon yellow and jade. *
    Jade wasn't a pokemon game, dude. Good idea and mapping though.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    Yay thanks im thinking if 3 pokemons or just 1 to decrease the lag! :D

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    there is way to change resolution but i use standard tileset by fangking and mateo :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Great game!
    The maps are cool but 2 of them look very similiar to Kanto's.

Years
    It is against the rules to advertise a forum on PC. You may, however, link to your forum in your signature instead, if you wish.

DININI

Haruhi#s #1 fun! Join the SOS!
    Years
    Your game looks realy good..4 regions,32 badges,and more more! It will be great! Er...Can we see some CBS screenshots?

Rubypoke

Addictive...
    Years
    This looks absolutely awsome, cant wait to try it out.

I have a custom trainer:
    Name: Max
    Pokemon: Magmar, Alakazam, Electabuzz

This looks too good how you've done it, I shall definantly be following the progress on this game.

Good Luck

MistTribe

Member of the Mist Tribe.
    Years
    This game looks sweet so far, but there are way too many incomplete pokemon games out there. So many people want to make one. I wish you the best of luck though. I have RMXP also and know a little scripting and graphics editing. So I can help you out a little if you want me to. Well later! Best of luck to you!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    Im planning to make Organization Reed as a secret team and like original pokemon you will encounter them and sorry bout posting my forum link RubyPoke: thanks i will add you!

Years
    nice screens but there is one thing u need the fix and its the house near the poke mart in Celerion City because the roof isn't completed. good luck in your game.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2006
    Added new map screenshot route3/lavender/vermillion i will add route1 and route2 later we already following the map name on leafgreen! lol oh yeah thanks for the headup

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    I saw the screens, and I noticed how space out the citys and towns were.....are u gonna fill in those huge empty spots?

Back