• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokemonYellowX`s Sprite shop

fusions or fakemon what do u like more

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonyellowX

Team Black Forest owner
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 4, 2015
My fusions and fakemon
Spoiler:
Free to use but give credit please.

I take requests just tell me what u want and if u want a fusion or a fakemon

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
On all the fakemon, the shading and coloring is really off, there's no illusion of depth, so they all just look really flat. And on this point I'm not quite sure, but it seems like they may be a bit too big as sprites to fit in with the standard sprite size.

Hey, me again. I just went and redid your first fakemon for you, to show you what I was trying to tell you to do with them in my last response. Hopefully the attachment works!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Shops belong in Pixel Projects, so post one in there. Also, it's recommended for you to have a format for the people who is requesting. And I recommend to have a more organized post as it would be more appealing and helpful to others and yourself. (;

Don't forget to read the rules!

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back