• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Fusion Failure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had been using double team and agility all this time, preparing to catch Eclipse off guard when the oportunity came... Now there were six Scyther morphs around me, and each one blured like a picture taken without high-speed film.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    As water touched my foot, I let out a shriek as some electricty from my body leaked out, shocking me. "You'll pay for that..." I muttered as massive amounts of energy formed around me, and were sent at her. Outrage, if I used it a few more times, id be confused.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "You leave me no choice..." I spoke, and motioned for the others to go. I contacted a larger spark within this time, Thunder. I knew the consequences of using it here, but didn't care at the moment. As I found the spark, i released its energy, shocking anything wet in the room badly, including me. I let out a cry as I was hit by my own attack, and fell, almost KOed. Of course, everything else in the room fried too.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Eclipse!" I yelled as the water drained away. I dove down to her, and checked her pulse. She was alive, but her pulse was very weak. "We have to get her to a pokemon center, NOW." I said, in a tone that could not be refused.

Years
    I was hardly breathing, if i was breathing at all. i struggled to keep breathing, when suddenly, a message from my delerium-affected brain said, why bother? i was just going to die either way...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "All right, come along then if you're going to be that way." I said, picking up Eclipse in my arms, shifting her to one shoulder, and hefting up Dianna in the other, taking off towards the nearest pokemon center...

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I went over to the others partly thankful I had been looked over through much of this. I didn't really know where I was. At least the headache I had was dying down and the water had drained. I was still was badly eletrictued from the earlier attack... "Yes we better get to a pokemon center..." I said wearily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back