• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    Here's my info:
    Name: Zach Davis
    Age 16
    Type: Houndoom morph/human
    Looks: Brown hair, blue eyes, and a sinister smile. Looks innocent at first but really isn't.
    Personality: Very sinister if treaded upon, proceed with caution! Otherwise he's got a heart of gold, and the mind of a genius. Not strong, just extremely intelligent. Zach assuredly knows how to get what he wants!

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I ran after I struck the dragonite. Then I ran into a houndoom at the end of the ally. 'What is this? Catch the pokemorph day? I had to battle a football player and his buddies, a dragonite and now a houndoom.' I thought. I got into my fighting postion but he knew he couldn't win inthis form so I morphed into half and half were I had his most strength. I charged to thunder ball in my hand and sent electric pulses through my body to toughen my defense.

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I smiled, changing to my half-Pokemon form. I smiled welcomingly. "Easy there, don't think I'll hurt you. They might, not me." I lashed my tail to the side, hoping Johann would listen to my words. "My name is Zach. What's yours?"

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    I smiled, grabbing the tip of my tail. "I just told you, lucid-brain, it's Zach. Has all the electricity gone to your head?" I laughed mildly, adding: "Just kidding. Anyway, I won't hurt you, but not everyone's like me. Trust me." I shook my head, my brown hair waving side to side.

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I finally calmed down but still kind of upset about his last remark. "Yeah I already know that. Follow me. Hopefully Zack will catch up." I said grabing his arm and running up the wall. Once they were on top of the building, I told him what him and the other Zack were going to do. "You understand? Now we have to get out of here, or we can fight our way out here" I said with an evil grin.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I lost Johann in the confusion, so I changed into half pokemon, the equivalent of a human tank, and started looking, using the psychic powers my pokemon had to track them, and then I levitated myself up to the top of a building, and saw Johann with a houndoom.

Years
  • My info

Name: Minty (Had a first name but it has been long since forgotten)

Type: Pokemorph - Shiny Black Charizard

Looks: Human- Black hair mostly hidden under a red cap, Dark Sunglasses to hide his
    red eyes from lack of sleep, Black shirt, blue jeans, black backpack
    Pokemon- 1 and 1/2 times as big as a normal charizard, jet black
    Human/Pokemon- Black Charizard wings on back, Claws instead of hands, Spurts fire from mouth, Charizard tail

Personality: Very secretive, will only be friends will people he sees as an
    equal but will back them up without a doubt in any situation, he
    has an aura around him that everyone can sense but just cannot
    place.

Last edited:

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Two people named Zach. Interesting... If you want, just call me Shadow. It suits me better anyway..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Blizzard said:
    "Two people named Zach. Interesting... If you want, just call me Shadow. It suits me better anyway..."

"No problem, but I suggest we hightail it to the docks, there's someone I know there who can get us some false tickets to the orange islands." I said.

Years
  • crouching in the shadows of the allyway behind a dumpster, I saw a Raichu run into a houndoom. They both turned out to be pokemorphs. They were joined by another pokemorph who can morph into a metagross. I decided to watch them in silence....

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Sweet, false tickets? Will they fool anybody I hope?" I smiled, holding out my tail for Zack to shake. "Here's to new friends..."

Blizzard

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 1, 2007
    "Killer." I transformed to full human form, smiling. "Can't let anyone on to me..."

Years
  • What another one?!?!? I thought as a Dragonite flew out of the sky and morphed into a girl who started ranting to the guy who morphs into a Raichu. This day is getting weirder and weirder by the second. They were talking about going to the orange islands. The group intrigued me so I decied I would follow them when they left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back