• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph maker

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    <good. let's hurry> he said, as he put you in his mouth, and ran straight to the entrance of the underworld. on the gate it said: Beware of three headed, vicious hound. Rowdy opened the gate, and finally putting you down, walked calmly inside, and waited just outside Cerebus's area...

Meanwhile, I had been hooked up to a machine, designed to replace any happy memory i had, with those of pain and evil... they were attempting to re-shadow me...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "There! I finnaly got the coorddinates set!" I said happily to angel, and she replied "That's good, but I'm a psychic pokemon, I could have teleported you."

I did an anime style face fall, then jumped up again and said "Let's GO then!"

And in a flash, we were next to eclipse.

I saw the machine, and broke it before it could do anything, then I turned to the others, to find them bashed against a wall unconscious. "Thanks." I said to angel, who must have used her psychic powers. "No problem."

chris p. bacon

i got a girlfriend
    Years
    ((my powers dont work as well in #e|| so the only moves i can do are teleport (cant teleport to people can only teleport 30 meters from where i was) memory ball and elemental restraint.))

i was teleporting around and finaly found eclipse and took the device off her head
    "$#!t shes had bad memories replace all good ones i have an idea but its a long shot"
    "seph i need you to think of all the good memories you have of eclipce"i said as i started to fill it with seph's and my memories then when it was full i fired it at eclipce only hoping those will work their way back into her head forcing the bad ones out

Years
    Rowdy walked into the room, led by Cerebus <is she alright...... nevermind... I just answerd my own question... and that would be a no.. her body's okay, but something happened down here...> he said, looking at me...

OOC: ........ I dreamed up another plot twist! too bad I promptly forgot it...

Years
    OOC: sorry for double posting, but this thread was near the bottom....

IC: I woke up slightly, and felt unspeakable pain through-out my body... I knew exactly what had caused it, but unless they asked, I had no intentions on telling them...

Years
    OOC: well, me and shiny decided to let this one die, but okay..

IC: a dark aura filled the room, and I teleported everyone nearby to a room blacker than even seph's beam... my body had turned white, like a ghost... in actuality, I had died, and this was my spirit...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Pokemorph: Genesis.

"This wasn't supposed to happen." I said, and teleported angel and myself to the labratory.

"What's the matter?" She asked.

"Ever since I made that wish, the future has changed, and things are going to he**, literally. I think we're just going to have to leave this place, go to another world." I explained.

"Well, things do seem strange, do you know what this other world will be like?" She asked.

"Fairly similar to this one, but no garuntees, too many things can change." I said, and began entering coordinates into a large machine, and when I finished, I pressed a large green button on the fron of the machine.

In a flash, we were gone, yet the force of a teleport to a different world caused a minor implosion, wrecking the lab.

OOC: By all, my last post in this thread. If you decide to continue it, I wish you well.

Years
    OOC: okie dokie, just as soon as I finish off my charecter
    IC: I touched the orb, and was absorbed inside. this was the soul of the earth.... inside I saw someone I'd thought I'd never see again. "grandma!" I called, demorphing, and running into her arms. I stayed there, as the soul of the earth used my power, and negated the darkness... and the last traces of me... were wiped out of existance...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back