• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    OCC: i did

IC:The path of Team trinity has changed we shall steal all pokemon to become the most powerful team in the world.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    The was blowing and it was an icy morning. Lia wandered around, looking for something. Her years of being a scientist were over and she was all alone.

Turning a corner, Lia noticed a battle between a ninetales and a trainer's ninetales. Something peculiar struck her about one of the ninetales. And she didnt realize it until she looked down at the petals growing from her waist.

"He's just like me", Lia whispered under her breath. She tried to recall a memory of all the scientists, but she wound up with a blank. The battle ended and the 'ninetales' ran. Lia quietly followed it, waiting to make her appearance.

shrty55

Years
    After the Ninetails had healed i had noticed that i was followed and i searched out the intruder. As i walked i could sense the intuder nearby. When i had found the intruder i yelled at them sayin, " What are you doing in here."

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "Sorry", Lia said, "I just came here because I noticed, you were just like me..." Her voice trailed off and she stepped foward to show herself. "You're were one of the scientists", Lia said, gaining back her confidence.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    Name: Elizabeth
    Morph:i got the jewel on ur forehead like espeon and u got espeon's tail
    Personality: likes adveture
    Appearence:as a person:nice, kind.what part of me fused into me: is extremely loyal to anyone, considers to be worthy, can develop powers tif it is protecting its someone from harm.
    Team:none yet
    History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

(is this good?)

shrty55

Years
    it is but the traits u got go in appearence and for team put Team Trinity seein how i am the only one and for morph u pu the pokemon u fused withk

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    Name: Elizabeth
    Morph:Espeon
    Personality: likes adveture
    Appearence:i got the jewel on ur forehead like espeon and u got espeon's tailto anyone, considers to be worthy, can develop powers tif it is protecting its someone from harm.
    Team:Team Trinity
    History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

(is this beter?)
    brb

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    keh. me join!!!^^

Name: aura
    Morph: vaporeon
    Personality: friendly, energetic, joyful, and very, VERY hyper.
    Appearence: light blue tank with blue jeans, sapphire eyes, and a vaporeon tail and ears.
    Team: none so far. may decide to help out one or the other.
    History: basically started traveling after the accident.
    Other Info: (sorry, i had to add this) aura has befriended a charmander, named torch. he is very smart, and has a short temper. only aura can understand him. torch wears a red bandanda around his neck, and is extremely loyal to aura. they are like siblings.

shrty55

Years
    Yes Espeon Fan now start ur quest from inside Team Trinity's headquaters in ur room k im somewere on the ground floor talking to an intruder.

shrty55

Years
    Team Farsight needs some members dont forget they are the one trying to stop the efforts of Team Trinity.

shrty55

Years
    No u cant do that u are a scientist who is infused with Pokemon DNA only one and u take on traits of that pokemon and get there abilities. u get it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back