• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: New Age

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrty55

ExcellentSpriter NotHacker
    Years
    "Well hello Lia im the Leader of Team Trinity, Naku. If you followed me to find out answers on y were are like this i am sry i cant help you." I was now getting used to this new look and my abbilities. So there was no way i was gonna try and fix this even if i knew how.

Last edited:
    Years
    OCC:Are we in hoenn region?if we aren't tell me and i'll change this.Can we have pokemon?If neither pay no attention to this.

IC:I think team trinity is up to something.I'll go out and look for aything they'd do. I said to my best friend on team farsight.
    5 minutes later.
    My tropios had just flown me to rustboro and I was walking through the forest when I saw a strange boy that looked like it was fused with a pokemon.
    Team trinity!!!I thought
    I ran after the strange boy as fast as I could.
    I noticed a girl was following him but didn't care at the moment.
    soon we came to a building.The boy sensed the girl and they started talking.
    I however stayed hidden making sure they couldn't see my ears or tail.

Last edited:

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    Ok i like the way i am i dont want to try and find away to change back

shrty55

Years
    "Team Trinity's purpose is to try and collect all the different types of pokemon by any means neccesary. So far i am the only member like myself(pokemorph) and have few recruits." I thought to myself she might want to join if i kinda give a hint.

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    after overhearing what team trinity said flew to where the two people were talking as soon as i landed i said "there is no need to hide and not all of us was fused with pokemon dna i got fused with a spirit it happend like this *(*=weird flash back) i was doing my daily checks on the pokemon the scientest had expermented on when just as i finished with the last pokemon i herd a explosion i quickly ran to see what had happened but as soon as i opend the door i got knocked down by what i thought was the after shock of the explosion but after i woke up i felt uncomfertable like i was sitting on part of my body a quick look told me i wasnt when i stood up i saw something pink behind me when i tried to remember what happend i remember sing the out line of a mew for a bref second before i knocked down /* and is it to late to join team trinity?"

shrty55

Years
    OOC: No but im the Team leader so if u ever talk to me all ask you to join but we need to members on team farsight and a leadr of it too k

IC:"Thats great we needed more members. Now if you will take this pokeball you can go find a pokemon starter for yourself i have chosen this here ninetails for mine since it reminds me of what i am. When you have caught ur pokemon meet back here for further instructions." I figured having more people like me would tip the scales in my favor, and help me gaher all of the pokemon.

Years
    I watched silently as they talked and then another person showed up.I hoped that I could find something out before I was revealed.

Qemboy

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2004
    link walking hey theres someone i said it looked like a nintales could it be team farsight ive got to ask him if i can join team farsight

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    Name: Christy (Ryu)
    Morph: Dragonair
    Personality: Outgoing, athletic, calm, moody, and friendly.
    Appearence: I have long red, wild hair. A 3 foot long Dragonair tail. A choker with a bead on front. Blue eyes. I have blue skin. I also have a small spike proturding from my for head. I wear blue short shorts, and a skimpy blue belly tee with rip holes where wings would go. The shirt has a picture of a dragon on it.
    Team: none
    History: After I ascaped, I went on a jorney to find myself. Soon I that I could morph Dragonair like wings and fly. I spent a while honing my abilities, and now I'm looking for other people like myself. The transformation has made my temporly loose my memory. I barely have a clue who I am, but I do know many languages.

shrty55

Years
    OOC: Quemboy if u dont work on ur RP ill have to kick you out u just dont have the right RP stuff u need practice.

dark_croconaw

This fire in my soul~
    Years
    "K", she said, then turned around and walked outside.

"Many people were crowded around outside, and they all seemed to be staring at her. Shaking of the feeling she decided to explore the city in search for a pokemon.

Hive Mind

science fiction nut
    Years
    I was searching in the skies for a pok'emon. I wanted to catch one that I could ride. I had grabbed some that had fallen out of a supply truck. I saw a Growlith. It brought on sudden memories of one I had. I circled down to it. I crouched down so it wouldn't be intimidated from me. Carefully I told I to come to me. I petted it for a while. I lifted up the pok'eball, and Growlith was captured. Then I let it out, and told it that its name is now Sugar. I had to return it, for I was going to take to the air. A fort caught my eye. I circled down to it. There was another person like me! The Ninetales human looked angered. I landed softly in a clearing, not to far away. He looked angry. I was wonedering what he was willing to do to a female like me. I blocked the thought, and continued to him.
    I said causiously, "Hi."

shrty55

Years
    "Shh i'lll ask questions later y ur here but right now i sense the presence of a spy conceiling themselves badly"i said,"come out i know ur there dont make me look for you." This presence was strange and uncomferting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back