• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    There's a limit to how many people join this RP. 4 people can be Rocket members, 3 can be pokemorphs, and 3 can be trainers.
    The Rockets are trying to hunt down the morphs that theyve created.
    Hair: Pale sugar pink
    eyes: bright blue

Lauren flew down the road at full speed, her mew feet about 5 inches above the ground. Her tail and hair whipped behind her, her face was covered in sweat. She and some other pokemorphs were being hunted down by Team Rocket and their pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2004
    name:Kyra
    type:pokemorph. can i make it a surprise? Can I make one up?
    looks:fiery red hair, blue eyes

Last edited:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    She shot up into the air, landing on a nearby building. She wiped the sweat from her face, and lied down. A Dragonite and Raichu that belonged to two Team Rocket members had been after her. The dragonite appeared near her on the roof. She whacked it with her tail and flew off once more.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    DOH!! I can't be a pokemorph, then I'll be a rocket member!

name: Goes by Zack Riddle (although the name his father gave him was Giovanni the second.)
    type: Rocket trainer
    looks: Long spiky black hair, with primary red highlights. Typical bluejeans, with a red shirt, and a black leather trenchcoat

Intro story will come soon (I hope)

EDIT: I have an idea, I really wanted to be a pokemorph, so could I be able to use a small power of a pokemon? (If yes, I don't plan anything really unbalancing, I'm thinking posibly flight, acrobatic feats, or possibly a kind of sixth sense{almost like spider sense})

Last edited:

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    Well I don't want to be a pokemorph but I will post my intro soon! ^_^
    Name: Domonic
    Gender: Female (I guess i'll be one here for the first time but don't laugh)
    Type: Rocket admin
    Looks: Long Purpleish hair going down,Wears a top and jeans,Disguised in Rocket uniform.

Maybe I will post it now.
    Domonic: I am now a rocket admin,I hide my idenity from everyone to keep it a secret exept to all rocket members,I will get all the morphs and I will be so good for the boss,Muhuhahahah!!!!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Project B.M.P. (Recently named the Giovanni Jr. because of his fondness for his creation) tracked down the mew pokemorph relentlessly, he would not disappoint his father, he would bring back all the pokemorphs before any of the rockets did, he saw the Dragonite following mew, and I saw it get slapped off the building, then I saw the mew flying off. I decided which morph would be appropriate, and focused my thoughts, and was a Pigeot, I flew off in pursuit.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Pluslechu said:
    (Okay, Shineyelectrode. Actually, you can be a pokemorph if you want....)

Thanks, I have a little bit of an idea, and I'll post that into my backstory (a post above I will edit) so please tell me if it won't work.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Pluslechu said:
    (Cool ^_^) She saw the pidgeot following. Frustrated with being followed around and attacked, she turned and faced him.

I saw the mew turn around and it looked ready to fight, but pigeot was made for speed, not fighting, so I focused even harder, and became a flygon. I then readied myself for it's attack.

*if you know where to find one winged angel (sephiroth's theme from ff7) then that's my character's theme music, you can find it at https://www.vgmusic.com/ I beleive, in the plastation section, the game is final fantasy 7*

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Pluslechu said:
    Her eyes glowed bright icy blue. "Why don't you all just leave me alone?!" She shouted. A light the same color as her glowing eyes surrounded her like a flame.

"Because I will not dissapoint my father." I said, then shot a dragonbreath attack at the pokemorph.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    The psybeam snapped my head back, but didn't do that much damage, I transformed into an aerodactyl, and glided off in pursuit

(ooc mew knows transform, I think you'll need to get away by transforming into another person/pokemon, team rocket recognizes your human and mew forms.)

The Vince Knight

Lyndis is pwnage! :D
    Years
    "Now to get you two.. pokemorphs.."
    *She presses a button on a switch that makes a giant robot like thing that has a dragon tail,metal arms and a mouth for hyper beams to come out*
    "To jump in!"
    She jumps in and starts hyper beaming the pokemorphs..

To be continued..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I bareley dodged all the hyper beams that... mostrosity shot at me, then I changed back into my human form. "Grrrr.... You imbecile! It's me! and now the mew pokemoprh has gotten away!" I shouted angrily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back