• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorph: Timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
  • I woke up some time later, only I was in a tube full of a strange green liquid, and oxygen mask covering my mouth. The outside was dark, but I could faintly see white labcoats, and Ivan in a tube on the opposite side of the room. What had I gotten into this time?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I woke up, and tried to speak before I had realised what was goin on. i looked around, dazed, before trying to break out of the tube. It was no use, they must have fed some sort of very slight tranquilizer into my air, just enough to weaken me.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • It all happened so fast. I blacked out, then woke up again outside, surrounded by Rocket members. There was a weird black collar around my neck, and Ivan was there, with a collar too. Suddenly, I was shocked by something, and blacked out.

I woke up sometime later in the tube again, but the opposite contained, MY body?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I felt the world fade into darkness. Not completely, but they had obviously increased the tranquilizer in my mask. Wait, my mask? then why did i see myself in the other tube? I wasn't awake enough to tell, as i felt the liquid begin to drain from the tube...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Something was weird... again. My vision had gone funny, and I couldn't hear a thing. What had happened? I hit the bottom of the tube when the water was low, and saw barely heard the scientist say "They switched" What was going on?

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I woke up, and I couldn't tell how much later it was, and found myself in what looked like a prison cell. Literally, I looked over, and saw my own body there, asleep. i didn't move, afraid that I might catch sight of myself, as I didn't even want to know what condition I was in...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "My head... again..." I muttered as I sat up, rubbing the back of my head. "I'm gonna get a concussion sooner or later..."
    It was that moment I noticed something in the corner of my eyes. Its orange colours stood out against the dark, grey walls. It was me?
    "Why do you look like me!?" I asked, panicking.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I'd like to know why my body is trying to accuse me of something." I muttered, in a voice I recognized to be diana's. I still couldn't bring myself to move, or look down so I could see "myself" though.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Probably the same thing you're doing in mine." I said, trying to remain calm, when I finally looked down on myself. All in all, it wasn't that bad, David's female form was very well built after all...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Great, there's a pervert trapped in my body, and Deli is missing..." I muttered as I got up and looked over my body. "This body is so weakly built, I feel like a toothpick. Don't you eat!? Anyways, we better find a way out first."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Not since I was changed, no." I said, standing up, before adding "You say pervert like it's a bad thing..." I would enjoy showing her otherwise if she thought so, but probably at a better time...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Well," I said, walking over, and before she could react, I pulled the same move I did to the girl from earlier. "I could show you the advantages of being perverted." though I didn't mean it, I was just trying to scare her at this point.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I had gotten a lot of practice, so it was easy to keep her restrained. "Unless we can find a way to change back," I said, pulling her up against me. "They're my hands now..."

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "So I come to save you and this is what I see!!" I heard a loud roar from outside the bars.
    "Deli... help!!!" I cried, "Thats not me, its Ivan in my body!" I was still trying to struggle free, and my face got redder and redder as time passed. Then came the awkward silence...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I paused for a moment, though keeping david still. If she didn't believe him, then i could cause some chaos by pretending to be him, but if she seemed to believe him, now was not the time to try their patience...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • "Boys..." Delila muttered as she opened the door with a key, and stormed in, walking up to me body, and picking it up by the shirt collar. "Okay you! I don't want you to do ANYTHING else until we get here, or I'm leaving you behind, get it? And once we're out, I'm finding some way to dispose of you!"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Well, considering you're next..." i began, and once again pulling the same move on her. I didn't care, it was so funny it was worth whatever she'd do to me, just to see the look on her face.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back