• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Evolution (rewritten)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
As soon as the man spoke, my hair stood up on end, and I awoke instantly, rolling to my feet and hissing, staring down the person. After a moment, I leapt with a screech, and landed on his chest, digging in with the claws on three of my paws, and using one to do as much dam,age to his face as i possibly could, until he managed to shake me off, where I reverted to my previous hissing position...

Years
My fear had returned fully, and thoug hthe Jolteon took off, probably to look for some antibiotics, I retreated to the bed, switching off my invisibility again.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I waited for a few moments, until I was certain the Jolteon had gone, when I turned back to the girl, and hoped up onto the bed, and into her lap again, purring as though nothing had happened.

Years
I shivered slightly, and this time, I didn't even dare touch him. My heart was racing, and I just wanted to get out of here, fast. but with the persain on me, I couldn't move.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
A piece of lint and dirt-a dust bunny fell from the cieling fan, and brushed against my whiskeres momentarily, before being buffeted on an almost nonexistant breeze, which instantly caught my attention. I followed it first with my gaze, but as it wafted further away, I got up and went after it, occasoinally jumping up, trying to snatch it from the air, at which point it had my total attention...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I didn't even notice when she had gone, but after catching the dust bunny after it wafted out of the current keeping it aloft, I curled up on the bed again, and promptly falling asleep, during which I transformed back to myself, with no memory of what happened.

Years
I finally crashed back in my own room, though I did not fall asleep, choosing to wrap myself up in my blanket and shiver, both from being cold, and from my earlier fear.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I woke up not much later, and tried to remember what had happened. I remembered the girl, then her cat, and then... nothing. "Oh no..." I thought to myself, realizing what must have happened, and I leapt up out of my bed, and went off looking for her. I needed to apologize for whatever I had done when I was like that...

Years
I was still surled up, and the mark from the other persain still burned as my tears ran over it, causing it to sting. I didn't remember the last time i had been so scared, and I curled up to the point where all that was visable was my hair.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I stopped outside one door, where I saw a small off-white hair, and as I bent down to pick it up, I recognized it as a Persian hair. Standing up, I gulped, hoping that i hadn't done any damage, and knocked on the door.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I opened the door, and asked "Hello?" To the empty room, when I noticed the tears dropping from nowhere. "Listen," i said, knowing that it must be the girl from before "About, back there. That's the reason I'm in therapy, when my phobia goes beyond a certain point, I just... lose control." I said, unnable to look up to meet her eyes, even though I wouldn't see them if I tried anyway.

Years
"it's okay. it was more than a scare than anything. You didn't scratch me." I said, coming out of invisability. I rubbed the old scratch, which had now stopped burning, and I wiped my tears away.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"Really?" I asked, looking up to meet her gaze "From what people tell me, I'm almost always violent when I'm like that. I can't remember it myself, you see..." I said, trailing off...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I simply stood there, not saying anything, my jaw had dropped. My stunned state was partially due to my shock that I had done that, but mainly due to the emberassment that I had done that...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
"No, I'm just amazed you didn't throw me out the window when I did that." I said, finally coming back to my senses and closing my mouth, though I was still mentally berating myself for having doe that. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid..."

Years
"I've been damaged before by a persain. Give the cat what it wants, high-tail it out of there afterwards. is how it works for me." I said, now leaning aginst the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back