• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault (ver. 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
  • I stormed into the bosses office, carefully keeping my wings folded behind me and out of my way. I slammed my fists onto his desk, the new muscles in my torso adding to the power and nearly upending the massive oak desk. I shrieked "What did you do to me! What happened!"

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • OOC: DP means "Double Post".
    ----------
    Nic picked up the limp body of the Aqua member. Somehow, he now seemed much shorter, although Nic was never a very tall person.
    A few scientists had surrounded him, looking at him as though he was a dangerous speciment.

-What happened to our mission?

"There was an accident. You were brought back here. We had to splice Pokemon DNA and add to you such that you can surviv..."

Nic was shocked. A Pokemorph?

-GIVE ME A MIRROR, DAMMIT!!

The nearest scientist rushed to comply.

Nic stared at the mirror. He didn't look very different...
    A thought struck him. What did he use to cut through the glass container?

He turned his hand over. On the underside, he could see an armoured plate. He used his other hand to unwrap the bandages covering his entire arm and part of his body.

The armoured plates reached up to the shoulder. There were feathers on his back. And under the bandages, there were random plates covering his body.

He smiled. If others didn't know about the plates, it would come in handy. He would have to see if they could deflect knife blows.

-I want to see the boss NOW.

He walked out of the room, brushing the scientist out of the way.

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • As I ran down the hall looking for my glasses I noticed I was running super fast I tried to stop and I slipped and fell hard on the ground and yet I noticed I was in my morph form.When I tried to morph back I felt a searing pain in my side and I couldn't change back. This struck me as odd cause I could always morph back before. As I walked out the door I was ambushed by a crowd of Magma's. Scram! One of the members tried to tackle me, I starting running and running and couldn't stop so finally I jumped to stop my self I slammed on the ground hard and then passed out and now I'm stuck in this cage, I hope some one finds me soon.......

paired with Squirtle_Ketchum_12

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • (Sorry)

She leaps off, in midleap, she transforms into a beautiful young girl. She was around sixteen, her eyes a pale blue, and her purple hair draped down to her back. She wore a black dress, it skimmed the floor. Oddly though, something about her didn't show her as how young she truly was. She almost resembled her sister, Sarbrina. She opened the door, exiting. This was the one time when Team Aqua and Magma were together. She smirked. Appearing behind Nic, she taps him lightly on the shoulder. Sure, talking to two members of a separate team was unheard of, but, she was a spy. Of course, they didn't know that.

She was an experianced Pokemorph, these fools knew nothing of what it was like to be one. In fact, she enjoyed being an Espeon, more than she liked to be a human.
    "Hello Nic," she says in a whisper.

Composer of Requiems

Hand over your presents.
    Years
  • Nic felt someone tap at his shoulder. Almost instinctively, he turned around and held a sharp edge to the person's throat. Often, a tap on the shoulder led to an assult.

He had seen her before... but where? His memory was still a little fuzzy.

-I have no time to waste here. I'm sorry, but I can't stop to talk now.

He walked away to the office.

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • "Why, is it because of this?" she smiled, tranforming into her Espeon form. She smiles smugly, following him by his heels. "Don't you remember me? I'm Sam." she said. "I passed through the team from time to time, helping out, Y'know, that sort of things."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • What do you want with me? That doesn't concern you. Yes it does. How? You have me trapped in a cage. So what, I answer to the boss and the boss alone.

paired with Squirtle_Ketchum_12

Wolf_Goddess

The pen is mightier...
    Years
  • She smiles. "Pity, the boss isn't here," The Espeon smiles cruely. She transforms into the young woman again. She slowly begins to fade into the surrounding. The spy's goal was to destroy both Teams, the ones who fall for her charm will make up her own team, and they would revive a beast greater than the others. Her smile is the last thing he could see. "I know who you are," her wandering voice says, "And you don't want me to..."

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • As my very dumb captor opened the cage to feed me I swung my tail hard knocking him to the ground. Later you moron. As I was running down the hall I spotted two men chasing me down the hall. As I knew if they got to close I'd be done for, I used my super speed till they were out of site. Then I noticed I changed back into my human form and that I was able to control my transformations. As I ran through the door into the brightness of the day I also noticed that I didn't always need help and I ran home.

Randall

engaged to SK12

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    "Hey Spike ball watch what your doing you could hurt someone"
    i said as a human spike ball jabed himself and the espeon /girl jumped out of the room

Still woundering why the nurse lead me hear looking around there weren't menny others about. I was thisty i went looking for a vending machine not one i swore i walked round for a bit then two people walked in wereing a magma uniforms i couldn't see who they were.
    They were talking to the nuse who lead me in here she pointed to me and the spikeball kid they nooded and walked out.
    Who where they? i thought, i could ask ? but should i .....

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Have you seen the others lately?If you do I give a heed of warning to you and every bodyelse I was captured by this guy and I'm notsure who he works for but I'm a little nervous so be careful

Randall

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back