• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Final Assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "All right..." I said, letting the pendulum swing, enhancing my abilities. i had decided to try making a general feeling of not only happiness, similar to a puppy's, but also extreme talkativeness. I did my best to control it, almost all of it on Kristen, but only a very slight ammount emenated around me in all directions.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    I suddenly felt very happy. I also felt like talking to someone. I kept my motuh shut for fear I might disturb Ivan though. I had a hard time not talking and rsisting the urge to play. I guessed it must have been what Ivan had been aiming to do.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "All right," I said, winding up the pendulum, now that I was certain the effect had settled in. "Do you think it worked?" I asked her, knowing very well that I'd be able to tell even if she didn't think so.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    "Yes yes it did. So what do you want to talk about huh?" I asked. I knew it was unsual for me to ask such a question especially to someone I just met. While waiting for a reply I fideted quite a bit and eventually batted a small round bit of what looked as if it had been part of the wall.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Ahh, ok then." i said, letting the effect go. I was now getting a bit nervous over what she would do to me. It was remarkable how little foresight I had, considering I was part psychic pokemon...

"Toklata, I think you might want to come here, I'd prefer someone here in case she goes too far." I thought out to her with my ESP, now really getting nervous.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
    OOC: Well I'm off to bed.....

IC: "Wanna play with me?" I asked. I juggled the round bit of rubble I had been playing with ealier. "And whats wrogn with you huh huh?" I asked as Toklata arrived back.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "All right." I said, getting out my pendulum, and trying to hypnotize her with just one effect for now. Just a pure, almost overpowering feeling of happiness, or well-being. I'd try something else after I saw if this worked.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2004
    Name: Elizabeth
    Morph:Espeon
    Personality: likes adveture
    Appearence:i got the jewel on my forehead like espeon and i got espeon's tail
    Team: magma
    History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

is this ok?

Years
    Espeon Fan said:
    Morph:Espeon
    Personality: likes adveture
    Appearence:i got the jewel on my forehead like espeon and i got espeon's tail
    Team: magma
    History:After givin the DNA, powers came from the engery gathered in the espeon over time and developed psychic abillities to Synchronize(pass on status problems) not to mintion her normal psychic attacks.

is this ok?
    OOC: no, it's not. I've seen your posts, and as the last person that came here, you arn't advanced enough

IC: I almost immediatly felt msyelf perk up, and my tail turned a brighter shade of blue, indicating my mental state.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back