• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemorphs: Genesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Created for the purpose of medical research, pokemorphs, a contraversial process in which a human, or pokemon is painfully turned into a combination of both pokemon and human, is now under fire from the public, claiming that it is inhumane. However, several research teams aren't willing to stop, and the process is currently under scrutiny from military conrtactors, as well as the infamous team rocket. Pokemorphs are treated as regular citizens, and have all the rights and liberties of any human. However, racism is strong against pokemorphs in places, and there have been several riots. In this RP, you start off as a pokemorph, either formerly human, or formerly pokemon yet already transformed. Whether by medical research teams, or any number of other groups who have their reasons to create pokemorphs, and try to live out their lives as they choose, however, pokemorphs are worth their weight in cash, and adbuctions are more common than riots....

Name:
    Species: (optional, originally human, or originally pokemon?)
    Pokemon type: (What is your pokemon half?)
    Appearance:
    Personality: (Optional)
    History: (Optional)
    RPing Sample: (Required, short of the people I know can rp well enough.)

Abskull

Link's Huggle Thing!^.^
    Years
    Name: Zephyr Onweer
    Species: Human
    Pokemon type: Umbreon
    Appearance: https://tn8.deviantart.com/300W/fs5...lloween_Contest_Winner_Kasu_by_pokemorphs.jpg
    Personality: (Optional)

RPing Sample:
    Zephyr was walking through a forest, when he felt and hand cover his mouth. He felt a blow to the head, and he quickly black out.
    When he awoke he was sitting in a cell, dazed and confused. He head hurt like mad, he rubbed it, but it didn't feel the same. There was a mirror above him, and there he saw that he was half Umbreon!

Last edited:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Name: Alan Hawkins
    Species: Originally human
    Pokemorph: Umbreon
    Appearance: Black fur covers him, with the requisite golden-yellow rings at his wrists, elbows, ankles, knees, and neck. Tall and well-muscled. A scar runs down from the left corner of his lip, with another tailing over his eye. Wears a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and a leather jacket.
    Personality: In a ward, a badass. He has little concern for what anyone thinks of him. He's boisterous, loud, kinda rude, a chain smoker, a biker and barfighter and has a high alcohol tolerance. Most of all, he despises taking orders of any kind and he's likely to do the opposite of what he's told to do for the sheer fun of seeing the look on his commander's face.
    History: His parents forced him into military school when he was 14 to try and teach him a leason. They realized they'd failed miserably when the school burned down in an "accident." Since then, Alan has wandered around Kanto and Johto, picking up the odd job here and here, though he mainly gets into underground fights for his money. Just before the Pokemorph project began, he was drafted into the military. The R&D team chose him for the project because of his remarkable size and endurance. He deserted a few weeks later and still has a warrant for his arrest out.

Black Icicle

SEXY SOLROCK!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2005
    Name: Icicle
    Species: Originally Human
    Pokemon type: Roselia
    Appearance: Being about 5 foot tall, is wearing a black button down tee, and a blue shirt with an orange circle. Blue Jeans cover his legs, but he wears no shoes. His hands are covered in Rose petals of Blue and red. His head is human like, but three horns still stick from his hair. He always seems to have a happy exxpression on his face.
    Personality: Joyusly evil! Muwahaha o.0
    History: Orginally from Arbor Ville, Icicle was kidnapped and mutated into the Roselia/Human Pokemorph. He doesn't mind though, since roselia is one of his favorite pokemon. Now he spends his days in trees eating berries hoping to meet another Pokemorph.
    RPing Sample: Icicle was clibing the trees when he spotted a tree of his favorite, Watmel. He started swiftly twords the trees, when he was stopped by Lunatone. The Lunatone pushed Icicle off the branch angrily as if to protect the Berries. He dashed across the ground, but the Lunatone started up a Melee of Psybeams. Trying to dodge, Icicle got hit, and tripped into a tree...

Years
    Another RP, Shiney? Oh well. Time to add my previous character in...

Name: Duc (real name, don't ask why)
    Species: Human (sort-of*)
    Pokemon type: Any (sort-of, again*)
    *Duc became one of the first Pok?morph prototypes by scientists of Team Rocket. (being kidnapped and all) The results of the experiment was odd. Because the experiment was cut short, unknowingly to the scientists, he became the first known survivor of the test. After escaping did Duc knew his powers. Depending on what Pok?mon he releases with his right hand, the Pok?mon 'morphs' into a suit or armor that merges with Duc. Problem is, the Pok?morph suit is only active for a certain amount of time before the suit reverts back to its Pok?mon form and returns to its Pok?ball. Same thing happens should the suit incurs too much damage. Either way, the Pok?mon cannot be used again until it either rests in its Pok?ball or healed at a Pok?mon Center. What helps him control these powers is a gauntlet-like device strapped on to his right arm. Duc currently has a Butterfree and Staryu.
    Appearance: A normal looking kid. Has black hair, light skinned, and has dark eyes. (can't tell eye color) Normally wears a red cap, blue jeans and vest, green gloves, black shirt, and white shoes; basically wears the same thing as Ash Ketchum, his idol, before Hoenn. Only thing that's different is height (shorty;5'0") and wears large glasses. Carries with him a large hiking backpack. Has a completely bandaged right arm as well as a large 'gauntlet'.
    Personality: Even after the cruel experiment done on him, Duc still tries to manage a happy attutude towards everything. Quick to make friends, even with Pok?morphs as he is now partially one. Knowadays, though, he's been very cautious after finding out that Pok?morphs have been reported 'missing'. Luckly, very few people know that he's not just a human.
    History: Once a trainer who had goals set high, which was to follow in the footsteps of Ash Ketchum, his idol, Duc quickly changed goals when he never completed this since he was captured by Team Rocket. After the experiment, he managed to escape the camp he was held at with the help of a few true Pok?morphs. After helping out the group rest up in Celedon City, his hometown, Duc left the group to investigate the mysterious dissapearences. Although he's still a kid, he always stuck his nose in situations for older people. To help him on his journey, he developed some devices, such as a prototype P*DA. (After all, he's also a techie)
    RPing Sample: Must I? Pokemorphs! (A roleplay inspired by the works of Meghan Dombrowski)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    may i

Name:Rena
    Species: originally pokemon
    Pokemon type: Seviper
    Appearance: Rena is 7'00" tall, with percing red eyes which can be seen through her glasses ,short blue/purple hair ,she has retractible fangs and the trade mark seviper tail (dont worry there will be a pic)https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/Wy_Wynaut/Sevipermorph.png
    the picture is drawn be me while i was watching Ranma1/2
    Personality: i do not wish to reveal
    RPing Sample: Yin Luna still shocked that I chose to run, Began the chase.

As I approached the undergrowth I dropped to my knees and rolled the rest of the way camouflaging myself as yin approached my hiding spot.

Morphing into umbreon I waited silently using recover I managed to place my paw with out it hurting. That should give me some battle time; I started powering up for a hyper Beam but stopped as it left me venerable to attack Yin had yet to spot me, but time was running out. What can I do, how can I defeat my Yin self, How can I play to her weakness. She is power hungry & will not give up

What do I have that she has not, injuries??.. Friends that?s it my friends they need as much help as I do.
    ?Where has that wimp gone? I said muttering to myself.

She ran off in this direction towards the forest, how dose she expect to battle me when she?s hiding. Thinking slowly, where would you hide if you were being chased by yourself why would you be hiding anyway? With out me she?s nothing!

?Sis is really good at hiding. Maybe she doubled back.?

I said quietly, as I turned tail towards where the Quilava & sceptile where battling there alter egos. As I came closer I morphed back into human and sat down to watch the carnage

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Superb! There is still room for people to join, so feel free. ^_^;

IC: I walked down the street in the light rain, enjoying the weather. My abilities kept it lightly raining all the time here. I was always uncomfortable when it was really sunny, or dry. I marveled at how lucky I was to find a city like this to live in, where the people accepted pokemorphs readily. Or at least, they had before. Lately, I seemed to be getting a lot more dark looks...

OOC: Yes, I know, just a typical starter post. I can't really make any longer at the moment, sorry. X_X

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    IC: " Rena wake up " a voice from the back room called out
    " Im awake, what do you need me do do " i shouted back.
    My employer walked out to the front of the Travel Agence
    " Rena could you watch the shop for a while " he said as he grabed an umbrella
    and walked towards the door.
    "yeah i do it but, nobody seams to be coming "
    "well.... just lock up then " Mr. Moss said as he walked out puting up the umbrella .

Moving around i started streching my arms and tail. I was lucky that Mr. Moss was such a kind man to let a pokemon run his shop. Moving out the door i stopped and looked to make sure i did not walk in to someone now outside i locked the door and move slowly down the street even though pokemorph were now acepted passers by still stared at me oddly the looks have been getting gradully more common in recent days.

Years
    • Seen Mar 8, 2018
    Name: Ken'ichi
    Species: Originally human
    Pokemon type: Shiftry
    Appearance: Ken'ichi has long, rather unkempt white hair, from his shiftry side. He also has three small leaves that grow above his wrist. Long brown ears replaced his once human ones. His softer human body had been replaced with a pale wooden one. The difference was compeletly unnoticable, until you tried to punch him.
    Personality: (Optional) Ken'ichi was horribly angry at the scientists. His spirit was tamed by using strong calming shots, but now their affect has long since worn off. He remains adamant about his revenge and plans it in any spare time. His quick temper makes him unpopular, and he doesn't back down from a fight.
    History: (Optional) None
    RPing Sample: OOC: This is pretty much my generic RP Sample. If you need more just post, as I don't have time to write anything fresh. School is gonna start ><;;

BIC:
    Kenshin walked down the rows and rows of boxes. Each one had the Magma logo on it. He knew that in this room alone there were enough bullets contained in the wooden boxes to massacre the islanders of his home.

"Somehow I have to stop them..." Kenshin reached up and wiped the dust away from one of the boxes. He realized that these must have been here for some time. The wood was rather old, and worn in places. Silver bullets could be seen between the planks.

Years
    OOC: Whoa...
    Skye was a member of Pok?Community a long time ago! I wonder if you know her, pokegirl909?

IC: After all that he's been through, Duc's still baffled by how things work, such as the fact that it was raining near the city, but completely dry on the outskirts. Then again, he knew not to ask silly questions as he believed almost everything he's heard through his experiences.

"Excuse me, sir," Duc asked a passing man in the streets as he entered the city. "Can you tell me where I can find an umbrella?" Duc was getting tired being wet, although he wanted to know if his gauntlet he's been carrying about for a while would rust off. Duc had a feeling that those chances were slim, but he tried anyways.
    "Of course, young man." the gentleman replied as he pointed in the general direction of a strip of stores. "By the way, have you seen any Pok?morphs around?" he added.
    Duc was somewhat shocked that the man knew about them. His entanglement with them while escaping the Rocket's camp made him thought that they were a secret project of some sort. I guess they're more popular that I thought.
    "Uh, no. Sorry, sir. I haven't"
    "Oh, no worries then. Just be nice to them when you see them." the gentleman walked off.
    "Pok?morphs are... accepted here?" Duc muttered. Back in Celedon, he tried his best to keep the group in his house a secret. Maybe that wasn't a good idea after all... "Well, at least I don't have to keep them secret anymore."

But that confused him as well. There were reports of Pok?morphs gone missing in this city, yet the human populace didn't do much to help them out. Pushing this thought to the side for the moment, he entered a store and purchaced an umbrella. "Hey, kid," the store clerk exclaimed. "You shoulda checked the weather report here before traveling here. You woulda known that it's been raining here for a long time now." Duc stepped out the store, not wanting to hear anyone for a little while.

Crystal2893

Fire Master
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2005
    Name: Pokemon Name:Mightyhound Real Name: Alex
    Species: Pokemon
    Pokemon type: dark/fire
    Appearance: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/DevilGardevoir/Mightyhound.bmp

RPing Sample: I ran along, trying to figure out what had happened. I was running through a forest, i had just escaped from a science lab, where thery had mixed me with another pokemon. What one? I wasn't sure. After about another 20 min. of running, I sat down and rested. Hearing a sudden movement behind the bushes, I snarled. Out steppped an odd pokemon. It looked like a rapidash, but had blue fire and articuno's wings.

"Sshh, I'm one of you," said the pokemon. And for once, since the mutation, i didn't feel alone. I could tell it could be trusted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back