• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokenet(mmo)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    ok Im going to make a pokemon mmo me and my freind can do lots of maping and stuff (but lots of maps having lots of regions) but not good at scripting wich we need for a good mmo
    this game is being made in eclips everlution and we need some help so im serching for a elite (or not) team of dudes and dudets to help us on our jerny to become pokemon(mmo making)masters
    so i was tinking and to make my game quick having 1-3 people working on ea region and 1 person working on frame(stats and stuff like that)
    so i need
    team kanto(sevii isle 2)
    team johto
    team orange(islands)
    team Hoen
    team shinno
    team spechial(like spechial event legendarys)
    team rocket(jking)
    team npc(puting dudes in)
    team GM(not untill rest are done)
    team script 1(main menue and stuff)
    team script 2(battle system)
    team script 3(fraim and skills)
    ther wouldent need to b like 345678people working on it becase like ther may only be 1 team then we can do johto kanto and then do scripts and stuff now i bet ure thinking this dudes a jerk he dosent do any thing and lets me do the work right?
    wall i will be part of team johto team kanto team orage making a server and making a cool website so im not just working my meOWTH off if u get me im mor working my ARCeus off if u get me oh and ther will be a team paper doll wich is the charckter custom system

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2009
    Wellys Friend

hi i am the friend that he talked about. i need a good maping program any sugestions??? send to [email protected]

Last edited:

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
    Years
  • arceus?
    me?
    lol
    anyway this isn't going to be a very good project if made in eclipse
    and you dont have much experince in it
    and you should have proof in it like screenshots as well.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    ok so i will upload some things like a map and screenys soon and wat other programs do u have in that big goldbat head of yours hey?? ever notest that every single pokemon mmorpg sucks? and eclips is a verry good mmorpg make i have made 2 mmorpgs with is already but this is a big project and with full custom frame it could be good
    but any segestions for a beter esy to use 2d mmorpg maker that is beter than eclipse i will be happy to change wich program i use =]

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2014
    Did anyone else -not- understand the last four posts? I sure didn't...

Not to be a dimmer, but, judging by that, I do not suspect that you can pull off a pkmn MMO. Either share your credentials or divert my attention by giving an organised post with a set of goals/visions...

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    i think it may just be u cing as u dont no wat platnum is =]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back