• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePlanet

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
  • Well, to be honest, you've got a horrid layout. The Red-Black gradient is a big turnoff for me, and reminds me of TB's layout too much :/

So yeah, just work on the layout some and I'm sure you'll have a successful site.

EDIT: SpritersTeam is no longer a working affiliate :o

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Aiiro only provides the code, you have to add images yourself :/

Also, you should only use Aiiro layouts if you have a ton of content, which, judging by all the coming soons, you don't....

Uchiha20XX

Swag.
    Years
  • Here's what i think.
    I went on the site, and there's a lot of coming soon spots. Maybe if you added some more content, then the site might be better.

Years
  • you really want my opinion?

OMG! I didn't even read any of the content because I was blinded by all the stars and the gradient of black and red!!!! *dies*

It needs to have a better colour scheme and yes Uchiha20XX it needs more content then coming soon! (some of the content I actually saw..)

Phyore

PokeStreamer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Wow guys sorry you don't like it :( . In my next update for the site im hopfully taking out all the coming soons.........

Ok if you think it's kind of bad/rubbish, can you give me some tips or any ideas?

Last edited:
    Back