• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokePlanet

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
Years
  • Hm.. its nice, but there somethings that bother me.
    You used some of Arkeis' images but you never gave credit.. or I didn't see it
    You spelled beginning wrong >< sorry I'm a spelling freak!

Phyore

PokeStreamer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    No the sites up its all good.

Also what images are you talking about? I gave credit for the template at the bottom of all the pages, and any images that ain't custom by me came with the template.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • K, it's working now. The layout itself isn't very welcoming. Better graphics are definitely needed. The head banner is pretty horrid; the PokeBall is pixely, the text is ugly and unblended, the renders are all uncredited works by aragornbird slapped onto a random sideways planet image, and the overall quality of the banner is just bad. I don't know how to word it, but the layout is pretty inconsistent and unwelcoming. The banner should also be the same width as the whole layout is.

Also, some of the content is pretty inaccurate. For instance, the tiers list is inaccurate. For one, it only lists one tier out of the four and for two, it misplaced quite a few Pokemon (e.g. Aerodactyl is Overused). Most of the other pages are just left blank, and it really has no other content than the ones that were copied and pasted off another professional site.

I also hate how the whole website has only one URL and whenever I click something to navigate to another page the link doesn't change, so whenever I refresh the page I get taken back to the Splash page. =/

Bad spelling on many of the pages too.

Anjoola

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • No the sites up its all good.

Also what images are you talking about? I gave credit for the template at the bottom of all the pages, and any images that ain't custom by me came with the template.

Yeah, like Kayashi said, you took Arkeis' image, and whoever made your template didn't tell you to give credit.. because you should. His website is arkeis.com

Back