• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokeradar chains

shinyhunter01

hard shiny hunter
    Years
    How do I get longer ones I am looking for a shiny without cheats or trade I have only found one and that was with the pokeradar but a chain of 5. the highest chain I have gotten was 24. I want to get like in the 40's PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The shinies I told you about were traded

shinyhunter01

hard shiny hunter
    Years
    you get like 40 consecutive pokemon with the pokeradar and to do that you go to the farthest patch away but for some reason my stops or when I go to the farthest patch it is not the same but hay i found like 14 buneary's last time

shinyhunter01

hard shiny hunter
    Years
    Do you mean is it easier to find one in the wild or the pokeradar

Obsidon.Red.Krome did you get any shinies if so was it with the pokeradar and if so what was the chain and how do you get longer ones

Last edited:

Obsidion.Red.Krome

Elite Trainer
    Years
    In the wild...you usually have a total of 1/2815 or so chances of catching a shiny poke'mon like one time I caught a shiny shellos(MY ONLY TIME CATCHING A SHINY)...and then when I got the Poke'Radar...I can find many shinies...so if this helps...your welcome.

shinyhunter01

hard shiny hunter
    Years
    I would say pokeradar because I have seen more people find it with the pokeradar

How long was the chains????????????

Last edited:
    Back