• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] PokeRide Support Number Three :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2023
    I have a friend working on PokeRide Script, and he has the same question as mine below:

I now believe that the Riding system is much more advanced after that!
    But I came across one more problem. Unfortunately, laughter ...

https://imgur.com/8jtli8h

When I ride my Charizard, for example ... the flight covers many areas and this visual bug happens in the image with priorities, how to make it overlap everything as if it were a flight, could I make another module for this?

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Spoiler:

Yes, this would be a new function for the fly, if it was possible for the game to recognize each layer where the player may or may not overlap the object on the path, it would be even better, but for now, the simplest thing is to make the priorities not work for the flight, so that it doesn't happen as in the image.
    Could anyone make some module for the pokeride script for this?

Back