• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeroco (A sprite comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Whew, finally ^^;

I've been waiting for these! I see you've stuck with the 3D ness then?

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Awesome. Great to see 7 and 8.

But, what was that thing? I think it's name was Moshi or something. I don't think I've ever seen a pokemon like that before.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    It looked a teeny bit like a Quagsire, I'm guessing it's a Fakemon and 'Mushi' isn't a nickname?

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
  • lol That 'thing' was in fact a quagsire, Moshi is it's nickname. I think nickname's show peoples' affection for their Pokemon, so i try to give nicknames to pkmn. I should maybe use a portrait to make the type clear next time. Jimz, the 3d was just to finish that scene. :D

thx DR 'n' Jimz

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • I haven't checked this thread in a long time. Now that I did, all I can still say is WoW. Man you are so amazing. I really like your OW sprites. And the scene with Jesse, James and Meowth was really funny.

AJUST

Years
  • Hi, I'm just posting to thank everybody who's popped in to read 'Roco every now and then. I probably dont update as much as other comics, but I try to get them up as soon as i can. I've been thinkin about the plot alot, and i have some exciting stuff in mind. Anyway, hope to get episode 9 up soon. Maybe another rocket episode too.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Haha, amazing.

This is the most graphically pleasing sprite comic I have ever laid eyes on, it really is.
    The plot seems very, very good, although it does jump from time to time.

The way you got the Rockets was perfect, instead of just reading it, I could envision Meowth actually saying that.

And in regards to inconsistent updates, it doesn;t matter, because Pokeroco is well worth the wait!

The amount of effort you must put into this is phenomenal!

Keep up the amazing work :)

AJUST

Years
  • hey guys, i've finished 2 new episodes, and hope to finish a third. trouble is, my pc's monitor's busted, but once it's fixed i can get back to that half-finished episode 10. as always, hope to get 'em up soon!

AJUST

Years
  • I dont think I'm supposed to double-post, but since the previous post is so long ago...
    I've FINALLY got a new screen, so hope to get new episodes up next week.
    -Ajust

UPDATE:
    As promised, A new episode of Roco is up, along with a new feature Rocket Roco!

Last edited:

Spriter

The Sprite Guy!
    Years
  • Nice job, AJUST. I really like the new episode of Pokeroo. Is that really the end, or was that just dramatic Dialouge? BTW, I laughed at the rocket roco one. XD I love you face....yjings d: the ones that show who's talking. keep up the good work.

AJUST

Years
  • Thanks Spiter, your support/post really means alot. :)
    THE END?? NO! Not even close!
    I have a much bigger end in mind. In fact I hope it'll look as brilliant in sprite form as it does in my mind.
    Yeah, that was just some dramatic dialogue. lol
    Maybe I should re-insert those 'to be continued's.

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
  • Glad to hear you won't stop for a while. But focus more on the Pokeroco storyline than the RocketRoco thing. It's already built up too much suspense to be put on hold.

But I like where it's going.

AJUST

Years
  • I understand, DR, don't worry tho. Rocket Roco is just a side project.
    Thanks for the post! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back