• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokeroco (A sprite comic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
Years
  • Your sprites are so cool. I'd sure wish to have someone like you on my team ^^

The last pic (of the girl with red hair) kinda reminds me of somebody, I just can't seem to guess of who : )

DarkPegasus

~ Stargazer ~
    Years
  • Ha! I remembered! She reminded me of miss Dynamite : ) I haven't seen her "show" in a while.

[AGELIMIT]
    Pokeroco (A sprite comic)
    [/AGELIMIT]

Be advised. While the picture isn't really offensive or anything, the show itself is, view at own risk.

AJUST

/Kusagaki. The Grass Kid./
    Years
  • Hey anybody reading this, some of you may have seen this coming but i'm giving up on Pokeroco... for now.
    I've always hated it when these people start comics and never finish em, and I wanted to be different from the start. It's been great fun creating the comic, but my passion's faded and I'm tired of trying to force myself to work on new episodes. :(
    Thanks to the few people who supported 'Roco by posting a comment here and there!

Years
  • Well done! When I first checked this thread, I expected something pathetic and entirely lame. But instead, I got something with an interesting story, witty humour (Wobbafet) and great visuals.

Please.
    Continue.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Dude, at least check when the last post was made - after 30 days a thread is counted as dead and posts are no longer permitted.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back