• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokerus Anger >:(

Persephoni

A.K.A ~Sierra-Bella~
Years
  • Hiya everyone :) I'm 21 years of age and I have been playing Pokemon since it was released here in australia... Now recently I got my boyfriend into playing it too (Super excited!) and within a week or two of playing the game he comes across the poke-virus.... I have never come across this once in all my life of training so of course I'm super "annoyed" (dont know if I'm allowed to swear here...) He texts me one day and says "what is the poke-rus, the pokecentre lady said i had it? Is it bad?" LOL And of course I think he knows what that is he is just poking fun at me and trying to get me annoyed... but next time I sees him he shows me and then trades me a pokemon with it. (After explaining all about it)

Now he has no way of getting his hands on an AR, so it has to be legit....

Super angry. Anyone had a similar case?

Soviet Russia

The Chosen Nub
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2011
    Well, in Pokemon Silver (my friend and I were doing the play through together) we just witnessed Raikou/Entei/Suicune fleeing from Ecruteak Tower. Well I decided I would devote an hour or two to finding and capturing these three legendary dogs. I spent all of my money on ultra balls and proceeded to tracking them down. I wasted 4 hours of that day trying to catch them and my friend calls me up and says; "Hey, I just caught Entei in one Pokeball!"

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My friends hated me for predicting a shiny. XD If you didn't catch my post in the BW shiny thread, I was talking to Karpman on MSN while playing White. I was training in the Giant Chasm (where I'm at 90% of the time) and I said, "I hope I find a shiny Metang. I'm here ALL THE TIME. You think I would have found a shiny by now" or something. An hour later...well, guess what I found. :P

I get mad when people SR for only a few hours/tries and get their shiny! Or people that Masuda and get their shiny quickly. I have no luck with shinies, other than that Metang! XD; I'll be really jealous of anyone with a shiny Petilil.

Back