• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Poke'rus! I thought it was a myth!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpixer

Ooh...Stealth Mode...
    Years
    So I'm healing my pokemon at the center and look down and expecting to hear Nurse joy say her usual "We hope to see you again" bit, but I look down af6ter being momentarily disracted by the TV and she says something about pokemon being infested by micro organisms! I think I'm just delusional or something, but i walk a few steops out of the pokecenter and i get a call from Elm saying that a disease called "Poke'rus" is going around and that it spreads to other pokemon. Has anyone else's Pokemon been infected?

Totodile!

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
    Yeah ... that happened to me last month when I didn't have a DS yet, while I was playing on an emulator.
    I was EV training my Scyther when the PPs of the moves went out so I went to the Pokemon Center and the nurse told me I have pokérus. I was happy ;]
    Professor Elm also called me after I got infected (he called several times actually) to tell me that nothing is quite know about this pokérus and it's nothing to worry about ;]

Oh and I still have that save with a infected pokémon in the box :)

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    We have a thread on the Pokérus right over here, PokeRus - Beware! You can use that to discuss encountering the Pokérus in the game and so on. No real need for another thread to discuss the same thing. ;)

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back