• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*pokes* Boo!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Phoenix Zero said:
    *laughs* Quite a history...

1. Kyogre-chan
    2. Aino Minako
    3. Fushigimotsu
    4. Digital Phoenix
    5. Phoenix Zero

I think this kind of stuff is best suited elsewhere. ^_^;
    Ops.At least I tried.

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    I do? ...I mean... Yeah, I do. *cackles as he is pinned to the ground by the admins* XD Thanks, and I'm glad you like it. :P

Demonic Angel

I remember when I lost my mind
    Years
    That's quite a few name changes... o.O;;
    Anyway... welcome to PC on your new account. I hope this one lasts longer Digital Phoenix. XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Hey DP, great new name! I think this name suits you better :)...have a great time and follow the rules XD (That is used way to much...lets mix it up!)

Kyogre-chan

Banned
    Years
    Thanks guys. Glad you like it. ^^

And BJ, staff are allowed to have namechange threads. That way, people don't get confused and think that some random newbie was hired. XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Ty said:
    Thanks guys. Glad you like it. ^^

And BJ, staff are allowed to have namechange threads. That way, people don't get confused and think that some random newbie was hired. XD
    Okay. I am very sorry and I am very glad to hear namechange threads are allowed. They very useful threads.

Back