• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokes that don't make sense...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Here's another one to think about: Gligar being Ground/Flying type. How is that even possible?

I know what you mean. when I first seen it I thought it would be a Ground/Poison since it is a scorpion and you know that some can be poisonous.

Also Pokemon that can Learn a move that requires swimming (Surf) and if they get hit by it they will faint. Especially if they have a 4X weakness to it. Example Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Tyranitar and somewhat Garchomp. And 4x weakness Rhyperior and Rhydon

:t354:TG

Years
    The female Wobuffet, were do all of them get their lipsicks! and also mew, maybie they put him lots of atacks because he haves teh DNA of all pokemons, but a mew using atacks like steel wing? he doesnt haves wings!

Togefan

Toge Master ^_^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2012
    The female Wobuffet, were do all of them get their lipsicks! and also mew, maybie they put him lots of atacks because he haves teh DNA of all pokemons, but a mew using atacks like steel wing? he doesnt haves wings!

mabey mew grows temporary steel wings and uses them until the attack is over...o_o

CrazyCam

Prof. Sam Dracuwolf
    Years
    Definitely the DP Evolutions: Snorunt-Froslass, Piloswine-Mamoswine, etc. Seriously, some of those evolutions are pretty freaky, but Snorunt into Froslass is the main one I find weird that hasn't been mentioned.

Back