• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Poke's Trading Center-

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    How did you bred those? It's like impossible.. but if it is really legit I want Totodile, Charmander and Gastly.. I can offer IV'd Gallade, and shiny IV'd Espeon

It takes a long time and hard work to get those IVs, i just worked on there parents, and left the daycare do the rest. Nature on the Gallade and Espeon?

@crescens- No thanks.

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
    pokemon-alakazam lv 100 (ev'd)
    section of post-shiny
    what you have to offer-manaphy and shiny totodile
    fc-on signature

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
    Yes, both are fully Ev'd, but Gallade is not lv 100...

Alright, whats your FC?, Mines 4763-4696-9894. I'll make sure to add you now, since i canttrade right now because i have to go out fora fewhours. If i dont getthe chance to trade with you today, then let's postpone our trade 'til tomorrow. Ok?

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Pokefanatic, will you still do the trade with me for the Dragonite?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2008
    Isnt there annyone that thinks those breeded pokemon kinda look uhmm well suspicious

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    What nature is the Movie Darkrai? If its one I haven't got then I'll make an offer for it.

Back