• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

articuno_trumps_all

LeagueShipper,#1Richie-Fan
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 22, 2007
    Ok, I don?t frequent PokeCommunity very often, but as soon as I saw ?Vampire_Bugsy? was the last one to post in this thread, I knew it must have been YOU. Why can you leave her alone. So she likes Brawly too. She?s a lot nicer than you, and she?s not a flamer (the "bashing" connotation), and she?s not an IDIOT. That is why I would inevitably side with her over you. You need to leave the two of us alone. Just get over it. JEEZE, you really are acting like a psycho. To follow P_B from Serebii to PC, you must have some serious problems. Just let it go, ok. You were so cool back in BG forums, but the way you acted in Serebii was uncalled for.

I'm sorry PoKeSaFaRi. I REALLY like (haha, accidentally wrote lick first) your art. The SGC rivial is amazing.

Last edited:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    PoKeSaFaRi said:
    Here comes my new artwork.. Ash, Pikachu & Treecko ^_^

Ash's pose took a while to get done properly as it was hard to make sure proportions were alright when drawing straightly on the computer (I used no previous sketch, whch was kinda...crazy) This is probably one of my fav. artworks with Munchlax

PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread
    This is still my fave post XD

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    PoKeSaFaRi said:
    Today's sketches:

Lugia and the moonlight:
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

AG Satoshi (Check out that cap! XD) ~ dunno consider that as ur request toto :p
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Ruby (Pokemon Special):
    PoKeSaFaRi's Art thread

Wow...I love those. You draw those very well. =O Especially Ash with his cap on backwards. So great!! ^^

Years
    Ey! Safa. Good anime pics!
    Menos mal que alguien iba a hacer un manual para colorearlas...??
    Well, good work! But I like in black and white... ;)

Back