• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen PokeSav?!?!?!

Evoslingerr

III Generation Enthusiast
    Years
    I recently discovered that there's something called PokeSav which allows you to hack the game...Anybody has an idea of how it works?

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years
    Its a pretty amazing program actually.

It allows you to trigger mystery gift and recieve the items needed to get Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus.

It can also create Pokemon and stuff
    But if you do hack the game to get Shaymin and Arceus, make sure not to use them on Wifi until they are officially released to the public

Years
    i lost my pokemon, my friend traded it
    and i was gonna use pokesav and make one that was exactly like it
    i would only use it for this
    but i didnt make him cuz i found a beldum with better ivs

darkace

super dark elite kid
    Years
    You google Pokesav, then you download it save it or you will keep on having to google it. tHEN IT SHOUD COM UP AFTER RUNNING IT USE IT AND USE AR

j_

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2008
    I recently discovered that there's something called PokeSav which allows you to hack the game...Anybody has an idea of how it works?

That's pretty much the basics. It can be used to get all items in your file, change stats of individual pokemon, change the time played, etc. Basically everything in the game can be modified. But, you need some hardware to use it!

It can either load a save file from the game (either by using a flashcart, or the sav extracter homebrew to get your sav from your actual cartridge) or you can make Action Replay codes that generate the same effect in game, if you don't have access to the save file on your catridge.

Either way, you'll have to buy an Action Replay or a DS flash cart to actually use it for anything. The flash cart method is more reliable, but more expensive.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2022
    your also allowed to make your pokemon better, you can change stats,...
    And the worst of this, you often can cheat pokemon, and nobody can realize that it's hacked, because you can change the secret ID of the pokemon,...
    It's only unfair against candidly gamer

You can make it with a flash-card at the computer, it's not expensive, because, you need a DS-adapter, but it's only for cheater

Kao

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Eh I don't like it, my friend uses it.
    Its kinda cheap and stuff I mean you can change your stats to anything,
    Anything . . .

Kay well basically get a FlashCart, Download PokeSav.
    Load your Pokemon Save File and there you have it, you can change just about anything..

Eh I don't like it, my friend uses it.
    Its kinda cheap and stuff I mean you can change your stats to anything,
    Anything . . .

Kay well basically get a FlashCart, Download PokeSav.
    Load your Pokemon Save File and there you have it, you can change just about anything..

Exactly, I feel like its cheating! I think its O.K. if you use it to just fiddle around a bit for kiks, but otherwise I completely agrea with you Kao.

Kayke™

Banned
    Years
    It really does take weeks to create a perfect team the way you want it simply by breeding, EV training, and raising...

I wouldn't be so against it if people didn't give every one of their Pokemon 31 IV's in every stat. I'm all for making Pokemon quickly and efficiently, but hacking them in such a way still gives them an unfair edge.

Toastypk

Baku.
    Years
    Creating perfect Pokemon and bypassing all the work with IVs and EVs is one of the worst things you can do in the game. I hate Pokesav with a passion, people shirk the work and effort involved and turn out to be cheapp players.

Back