• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeScape

Years
    Team Name: PokeScapers

Introduction
    Hey all, I'm Demonheadge. I've been creating a rom hack: PokeScape. For quite some time, I have a lot of assets for it already (sprites & music). I'm struggling to implement it all by myself and was hoping I could build a team to help me implement these features a lot faster and easier for myself.
    I've also been planning to change the titlescreen & interfaces at some stage so if there are people that can help me with that too it would be greatly appricated!

Application Form
    What PokeScape needs:
    - Someone to implement the Midi files I have ready.
    - Someone to help implement tilesets. (I've already implemented a few)
    - Someone to help implement titlescreens and other menu changes.

If you think you have the skills/interested in learning then please contact me via
    Twitter: @Poke_Scape
    Discord: Demonheadge#8456

Current Team Members
    Demonheadge - (At the moment I pretty much do a bit of everything since this has been a solo project for quite some time)

Hyperstan - (An awesome Spriter who has helped me make sprites for this romhack)

Runescape ReOrchestrated - (He has composed a few songs for the game)

Current Progress
    The demo is almost ready to go out to the public, I'm only needing tilesets, music & the titlescreen before release.

Link to PokeScape thread:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9427431#post9427431

Thank you!

Kabocha❤

Feeling sleepy...
    Years
    I'm very impressed by the work you've done on your hack, I've never played Runescape, but this looks very interesting and pretty! Anyways, I'm not much of a spriter, but feel free to ask of me to make any miscellaneous graphics, like menus or icons, I can see that in all other categories you have a better artist than me. :v

Back