• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen PokeSoul X and Y (25 SLOTS OPEN) *JOIN NOW*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2013
    A new group and new friends, new challenges and and new experiences!

Rules:

1. Please don't use/trade hacked pokemon with other members of the group!

2. Please respect all members!

3. Please don't beg for a staff position. It will just get you ignored!

4. Try and stay active in the PokeSoul Community

5. If you do have to be inactive for a set amount of time, let me know through PM!

6. Stay on topic! (Pokémon and this Club of course)

7. Don't argue/fight!

8. HAVE FUN!

It's free to join! All you need to do it comment your email, name and FC. If you want, you could also PM me that info!

We will be hosting monthly contests and tournaments for X and Y, so join today!

*We are also looking for responsible gamer age 14+ to help run this group. If you are interesting, state so and PM me your skype or oovoo if you have one*

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    May i join? I don't use skype or oovoo, and I'd rather not give my email to anyone. Would i be able to just communicate through pm?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I'm not exactly sure what this is, but it definitely doesn't belong here. Unless it's some sort of Pokémon challenge, then the only place it can go is the Challenges forum. However, it doesn't seem like that either. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt since you're new and you don't appear to be a blatant adbot, however, we don't allow advertising on the forum. If you'd like to share your like for another forum or youtube channel for example, you're free to do so in your signature.

For others and the safety of your privacy, due to the vagueness of Zervolt's post, I strongly advice against giving out any personal information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back