• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PokeSpe] I'm a Special Snowflake!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    If you've read Pokemon Special, you're aware of the multiple specialties that Trainers have:

Fighter

Trainer

Evolver

Healer

Breeder

Exchanger

Catcher

Each one of these trainers, according to Professor Oak, is unique in some special way. Gold spent a long time looking for his own specialty, while other characters just had it told to them. Some nurtured their talent from amateur levels to perfection, and some had it when we met them.

• Which is your favorite specialty?
    • If you could remove a specialty, which one?
    • Do you think they all make sense, or were some of them forced?
    • Should they have continued this into later arcs?
    • What other specialties could they have had?

Feel free to also not answer the questions and go off on your own as well. :3

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Which is your favorite specialty?
    Hmm...........the Evolver

If you could remove a specialty, which one?
    The Exchanger because it makes no sense to just keep on trading

Do you think they all make sense, or were some of them forced?

Should they have continued this into later arcs?
    Yes because it's there own specially; no need for them to change it

What other specialties could they have had?
    None, its good that they each have their own speciallty

:t354:TG

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    @TG: You misunderstood the last two questions lol...what I meant is that after the G/S/C Arc, they stopped giving each trainer a specialty. The second to last question asks if they should have continues giving the characters specialties. The last one asks what other specialties they could have given to other characters. :x

DexHolderBlue

The Sneaky Thief
    Years
    • Which is your favorite specialty? -The Evolver.
    • If you could remove a specialty, which one? -That's difficult, but...probably Exchanger. They can all trade, why does there need to be a specialty for it? xD
    • Do you think they all make sense, or were some of them forced? -I think Exchanger and maybe Breeder are a bit forced. I think Gold could've gotten something better, to be completely honest, although it does match his personality. LOL.
    • Should they have continued this into later arcs? -I think it would've been neat if they did. I'd especially love to see what Sapphire would've been.
    • What other specialties could they have had? -Not any that I can think of at the moment, but that's simply because I'm not very creative. xD

Back