• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeSpe Scanlation attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
    Wow guys you`re doing a great job, if I can help you in any way just say the word...
    Although I don`t know any japanese,chinese etc. But cleaning and typesetting or whatever you wish.
    P. S. Is there a volume 20 released somewhere.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so to clarify the situation:

Volumes 1-13 are done.
    Nightwizard's friend is working on 14.
    Volume 15 is done
    Volume 16 is done, and Kitori is working through 17-19.
    Avegaille is working on volume 20.
    Volume 21 is done.
    Avegaille may be scanning in 21 and 22.
    ladygalaxy may be scanning in 23-24.
    ladygalaxy IS scanning in 25-26 RAWS, which we will be scanlating with any luck.

This means that if you are looking for scans of volumes OTHER than 1-13, 15, 16, or 21, they do not exist yet.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so to clarify the situation:

Volumes 1-13 are done.
    Nightwizard's friend is working on 14.
    Volume 15 is done
    Volume 16 is done, and Kitori is working through 17-19.
    Avegaille is working on volume 20.
    Volume 21 is done.
    Avegaille may be scanning in 21 and 22.
    ladygalaxy may be scanning in 23-24.
    ladygalaxy IS scanning in 25-26 RAWS, which we will be scanlating with any luck.

This means that if you are looking for scans of volumes OTHER than 1-13, 15, 16, or 21, they do not exist yet.

Hmm.. i'm only able to find volume 12 the korean version... do you know where the other link is (For the english version)?

benji

ウサギちゃん!
    Years
    Heh, minakichan hasn't updated her post yet! Shame! Naw, just kidding. =p

Omni89 has been kind and thoughtful enough to gather up all of Kitori's scans of volume 16 and put them into a zip file for us; the relevant post is here.

I have my own mirrors of all these volumes at my post. They are re-uploaded copies of the "main" volume zips minakichan has in her post, except for Avegaille's scans (since I gathered those scans; she just took the links from me). I still have yet to mirror volume 16, so I'll take omni's file and reupload it to mediafire later.

I hope you got your problem sorted out, ladygalaxy (btw... do you think HP is evil now, too? XD), but since I don't know how HP's Windows programs work, I can't really help you there. (Although, couldn't you have just used Photoshop and TWAIN?) Also, I'm sure this is a question a lot of people would like to have the answer to, so... are you going to post the raw scans after you scan them, or are you simply going to take my translations and only release the scanslated pages? A lot of people have never seen the emerald arc before, and they'd greatly appreciate getting raws. ^^'

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Heh, minakichan hasn't updated her post yet! Shame! Naw, just kidding. =p

Omni89 has been kind and thoughtful enough to gather up all of Kitori's scans of volume 16 and put them into a zip file for us; the relevant post is here.

I have my own mirrors of all these volumes at my post. They are re-uploaded copies of the "main" volume zips minakichan has in her post, except for Avegaille's scans (since I gathered those scans; she just took the links from me). I still have yet to mirror volume 16, so I'll take omni's file and reupload it to mediafire later.

I hope you got your problem sorted out, ladygalaxy (btw... do you think HP is evil now, too? XD), but since I don't know how HP's Windows programs work, I can't really help you there. (Although, couldn't you have just used Photoshop and TWAIN?) Also, I'm sure this is a question a lot of people would like to have the answer to, so... are you going to post the raw scans after you scan them, or are you simply going to take my translations and only release the scanslated pages? A lot of people have never seen the emerald arc before, and they'd greatly appreciate getting raws. ^^'

You are so awesome, i swear Benji ^^. Thanks alot!

Death_Machine

Metal Addict
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2013
    hmmm could I be an *** and ask if anyone could just post all the links here? hey! you could even use your website and post them (so it won't be a loss of time XD -> the website that is)

Umbreon Ruler

Like clockwork
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Hello, is there any full Volume 16's that aren't RARs? My computer doesn't download them, and I'd rather not buy WinRAR to read it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back