• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokestops

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2019
    Hallo .
    Ich habe eine Bitte an alle Pokemon Spieler die versuchen neue Pokestops zu erstellen.
    HÖRT AUF MIT DER EINREICHUNG SCHWACHSINNIGER ,, Pokestops,, .
    Es nervt beim Bewerten nur noch Müll und Dreck vorgelegt zu bekommen.
    Ein 0815 Baumarktvogelhaus, eine billige Babyrutsche , ein Blumenkasten usw sind keine würdigen Kandidaten. Eine einzelne Vergammelte Schaukel oder ein versteckter zugewachsener Sandkasten ist kein Spielplatz, Pokemonfiguren oder ähnliches in Wohnungen sind sinnlose Verschwendung von Zeit und Nerven der Bewerter. Wenn ihr das nicht versteht dann solltet ihr euch Gedanken machen ob im Oberstübchen noch alles im grünen Bereich ist.
    Danke

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi there Rolf. I'm sorry you're upset with the status of you Pokestops, but I'm afraid no one on the forums can help you with this. Also, this is an English speaking forum, so most aren't going to understand your complaint to begin with. I'm going to close this, but I recommend making a new thread and introducing yourself to the community in English. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back