• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen pokewalker challenge

tangvor

Pokemon FTW
    Years
    I have over 75,000 steps after 4 days
    I average around 18,750 a day then :]
    I'm up to the lake course on my pokewalker only a few watts till the next one

Astro*Zombies

Psychic & Ghost Pokemon Master
    Years
    Took it to work with me last night and by the end of my shift i had 36885 steps and 1771 watts.....the first day! now imagine an entire work week lol.....only thing that sucked is that my PKMN only grew one lvl.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Took it to work with me last night and by the end of my shift i had 36885 steps and 1771 watts.....the first day! now imagine an entire work week lol.....only thing that sucked is that my PKMN only grew one lvl.

I took mine to work everyday this week, the lowest I got was just over 20,000 steps and the highest was 30,302 steps today. Every day my Pokemon only went up one level. I think it may limit that way so someone doesn't walk a bunch and get a level 100 real quick.

My week total is 122,293 steps and 5,993 wats.

dooms door5

power tricking shuckle
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    i went camping friday saturday and part of today i went from 18k steps to 80k im happy and it snowed today here in texas rare white particles

dooms door5

power tricking shuckle
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    i finally got the 100k mark im happy i could get 3k to 3.5k steps every 20 minutes but i have been doing the voltorb flip so i can get a shiny abra i think i can get 99k coins in hg ss

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I am currently leveling up my Togepi to Lv28 so it will learn Wish and then I can breed to Pikachu and then to Eevee.

Total Watts: 3232 W (I am spending a good portion on Pokemon and Items)

Total steps: 88589

I prefer to find items and then sell the crap items for cash.

dooms door5

power tricking shuckle
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    i dont waste the watts untill i got new areas open so i can get better pokemon and items

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I FINALLY got me Dratini and finished the Blue Lake area. My Togepie is so happy that it found me 50 Watts. Proud moment. I now have all of the available Pokemon up until Hoenn Field. Time to get Items and get Watts up to 20,000.

Years
    i dont understand how people can get 10,000 steps a day, unless they play on the track team or just constatly walk nd get home at night.

I can only get about 5700 steps in my day of school and when i get home.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I run for 20 minutes every day and then keep it in my sock at work where I am constantly walking about. I have a bad habit of bouncing my leg while sitting in my chair too and I am pretty sure I still get some amount of steps for that. At home I will shoot hoops or throw the football with my sons. That is always good for a lot of steps.

dooms door5

power tricking shuckle
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    i got 10k steps in both my pokewalkers and i haven't tried running or shaking it yet

Back