• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokewalker Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnedalexial

Cubone
    Years
    first off let me apologize if this has already been posted but i couldnt find anything of the sort that existed, but anyways...
    i had an Oddish on my pokewalker for the past few days and wen to transfer my items back, and when i did it loaded my 3 items and 2 pokemon i had caught onto it. well i went to put my oddish on there and it said no polemon were on it.... no big deal i thought. he probably got switched to my game...

not at all actually i load up my game and get into my box, and no oddish :(
    on top of that, it says he's on my pokewalker, but when i get my pokewalker out to look at it... there is NOTHING on there...
    please if anyone can help me atleast get my oddish back with the walker still functioning i would be extremely grateful.

Years
    did you try to connect anyway?

btw when i first got my pokewalker, i didnt have any pokemon in it and i didnt have a charger for my game so i couldnt play it. i was walkin around and an oddish popped up in it. so it could be possible a new pokemon might join u or somethin

damnedalexial

Cubone
    Years
    when i try yo connect it just says it cant, and i had several random ones pop in... but it still says i have oddish out, i know i can go to the connect menu and hold L select and up and ill get oddish back, but that renders my walker useless
    sadface

Years
    well why dont you try to take the battery out of it or somethin that might work, or just try it and see if you can put something in your pokewalker anyway

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back