• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen PokeWalker Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I don't think so, because I read somewhere that it automatically conects to the game or something. Maybe if you havn't used it yet for the one it came with. Anyways, next time try posting in the Question's thread so you won't get in trouble ^^

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
  • No, Each Pokewalker is "Set" to a Game card the first time you use it, and the only way to use it with another gamecard is to reset your Pokewalker Steps/watts/etc.

gkenzx

The Black Shadow
    Years
  • I don't think so, because I read somewhere that it automatically conects to the game or something. Maybe if you havn't used it yet for the one it came with. Anyways, next time try posting in the Question's thread so you won't get in trouble ^^

Alright, thanks for the tip

Rain

Years
  • You can send gifts, items, pokemon that you've caught to other games that your pokewalker isn't actually connected to, but you can't send the main pokemon (the one you sent over to go on a stroll) from your SS game by connecting the pokewalker to HG.

Language doesn't matter either. I've been sending pokemon that I have caught on my Japanese pokewalker over to my English game, so now I have English pokemon from the Champ path even though my HG pokewalker doesn't have that course yet.

So you can unlock courses faster if you send the watts you have accumulated on both pokewalkers to the same game. :)

I hope this was somewhat useful.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Pretty much answered, so closing.

Please use the HG/SS Help Thread for future questions.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back