• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poke'wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsurai

Pokemon under the moonlight
    Years
    The year is 215. Humans in the overpopulated country of Rinthis looked to expand their land and territory so they had enough space to live and not fear the hellish drawbacks of being overpopulated. They took to a boat, and traversed the seas looking for land suitable to make a new settlement in. After many months of searching, they found an island that was "inhabited" But naught did they know, that the island was in fact, inhabited, but not by people, but by the native pokemon living there.

The pokemon saw the human ship dock, and humans poured out the ship and started to cut trees down and tear up the forest with such tremendous speed and disregard for the wildlife, they took this as an invasion to their homeland, and wasted no time and attacked the humans. The humans defended themselves, but being ambushed, and not having the knowledge of the terrain to their advantage, they were at a severe disadvantage. After a couple weeks of skirmishes and clashes, it was apparent the humans were beaten, and called a truce to the war.

They met with the pokemon tribe's elder of that time, A Lucario with fur of Goldenrod, and formed a cease-fire truce, and formed a treaty forming a small understanding friendship between the two races, and allowed the humans to settle in a small part of the continent, and could do whatever they wish to that land in return, as long as they do not harm any pokemon from the tribes without reason. And in turn, the pokemon from the tribes would not harm a human unless it was in mortal danger. Some pokemon from the tribes actually moved into the human settlements and helped them build the village, but their number was few. They lived peacefully like this for many decades.....

Until 50 years later, the year 265, when the new generation of the humans were now in control of the human colonies, and were highly disturbed by the fact that they were held down by the "savage" native pokemon, and only saw the native pokemon as good as slaves or pets, and not to be checked in human advancement by a bunch of animals. One night, without warning, a group of humans from the settlement went to a nearby pokemon village on a kiling spree, and mauled all the inhabitants and destroyed the village completely, officially breaking the treaty and declaring war on the natives. the pokemon are now up in arms ready for war, to drive the humans off their land, like they should have 50 years ago.

*~Sign-ups~*

In this rp, you can be either a pokemon, or a human. There is a different sign-up for each, and must be approved by me before you can join in the active rp that will be put up later. Here's the sign-up for the pokemon:

-Pokemon-

Name:
    Pokemon: Which pokemon are you?)
    Type: For those who wouldn't know the type of the pokemon of your choice)
    Moveset: For now, you can have 5 moves until I say otherwise. As you fight more, you may allow to delve deeper into your pokemon's moves, but for now, use some of the basics. You should learn more moves the more battles you get in.)
    Description: (pictures are allowed)

Personality(One of the personalities from ruby/sapphire etc. And after, you can explain the personality mor ein detail if you so choose.) *ex: Rash, (then a short, more descriptive sentence about your pokemon's personality*

History:

extra:

=Humans=

Name:
    Weight:
    Weapon: You don't need a set weapon, just list some weapon your character would be familiar with)

Description:

Personality:

History:

extra:

This Rp will most likely be rated for the ages of 17 and over. For since this a rp about a war, some gore is involved, and up to the moderators discretion, (their choice, not mine) The 'a' word and the 'd' word may be used, if they allow it. If they do not allow it and I see it, I shall report it, so be warned.

The sign-ups might be open even when the active rp starts, so after I approve it, you may start at any time. I shall put my profile up either later today, or after I see a couple entries to the rp. Let's all have fun ^-^! That's about it for now, but I may add more later, be sure to check for updates!

Last edited:

Whi-Lin Thorne

Water Angel
    Years
    Name: Speed
    Pokemon: Rapidash (If Made-ups are allowed, Timeskip)
    Type: Fire
    Moveset: Fire Spin, Ember, Flame Thrower, Charm, Growl

Description: Standard Rapidash colors with pale blue eyes. (Timeskip is white with blue flames, sapphire blue eyes, and has wings.)

Personality: Calm. Speed doesn't let things get to her unless it's something about her eyes. Her eyes might not be normal, but they're her.

History: Speed was raised in the village before the attack, battling against some of the other Pokemon until she evolved. She worked hard to grow stronger and when the attack hit, she was one of the ones that vowed revenge, since she had lost her brother and her parents in the fight.

extra: Speed likes to spend time running, focusing on her speed and graceful movements. She doesn't like to be stopped and will trample over anyone in her way.

Years
    • Age 33
    • US
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    Name: Krystal
    Pokemon: Meowth
    Type: Normal
    Moveset: Scratch, Bite, Fury Swipes, Fake Out, Growl
    Description: Krystal has black and white fur, one red eye and one purple eye, and a silver coin on her head
    Personality: Naive, Krystal is very loving and trusts easily, which usually gets her in trouble with untrustworthy Pokemon. She also has a very carefree nature, which tends to get her in dangerous situations.
    History: Unknown (I'd rather reveal Krystal's history in the RP)
    Extra: Krystal loves shiny things, and has a habit of swiping items that are sparkly, which makes her a theif in many Pokemon's eyes, thus she is an outcast and is unloved... All she ever dreams about is having a true friend.

Years
    Name: Faye
    Pokemon: Dragonair
    Type: Dragon
    Moveset: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush, Dragon Rage, Twister, Aqua Tail

Description: Faye is longer than most Dragonairs. She looks like most Dragonairs except the beads on her body have two colours - white or black - which alternate depending on her mood.

Personality: Lax - she is usually very gentle and relaxed - this is when her beads are white. However, if attacked, her beads will go from white to black, boosting her attack power significantly.

History: Living in a beautiful cave with waterfalls running around it, Faye is an elusive but gentle Pokémon with mixed feelings with humans - she tends to look most women but she hates men - because when she was youner a male soldier killed her Dragonite parents but a female soldier (defecting to the Pokémon's side) saved her.

Years
    me

Name:rookie
    pokemon: Shiny Charizard
    Type: fire flying
    Moveset:flame thrower fire blast fly andblast burn

Description: a black charizard but with armor
    Personality: rash. so rash that I attack any pokemon that attacks me

History:rookie is the new kid on the block and is used as a scout since he joined as a charmander but he since evolved on the same day he isa shiny plus he is larger that regular charizad

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    This was made on June 7, so I'm wondering if it's still going...

But anyways, here's mine:

Name: Drako
    Pokemon: Flygon
    Type: Dragon/Ground
    Moveset: Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam, Giga Drain, Fire Blast, Toxic
    Description: Drako's antenna are red-tipped instead of pure green, and has two red stripes on his tail where on a normal Flygon there would be dark green. There is also a five-sided star-shaped symbol on his chest.
    Personality: Impish. Drako enjoys playing jokes on other pokemon and humans, which often gets him into trouble. Deep within, he's quite kind, but his jokes sometimes unintentionally do quite a bit of damage and hurt friendships. He's also rather rash and often acts without thinking. He also likes water, an eccentricity in the normally desert-dwelling Flygon species.
    History: Drako wanders throughout the island, usually sleeping in trees. He never knew his parents, for they were both killed in the initial invasion of the humans. Due to his wandering, he has friends all over the island, but know none of them really well. On occasion he will settle down in an area for a length of time, but sooner or later, he always decides to move again.

Sayaira

Pokemon fan since 1993.
    Years
    Oh, nevermind..
    The person hasnt been online in more than a week.
    -_-

It had a good plot and everything, its sad to see the person let it die.

Random Passerby

Just passing by...
    Years
    Name: Blaze
    Pokemon: Arcanine
    Type: Gee, I don't remember...
    Moveset: Safeguard, Extremespeed, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Flamethrower

Description: *Shiny* Blaze has a golden fur coat w/ an odd pattern of red stripes and the regular white mane.

Personality: Bashful--Blaze runs the length of the island to keep in shape. He loves to spar with other poke. He may be a bit brawn over brain, but he loves the poke of the island and now will fight to get the humans off the island.

Last edited:

Tsurai

Years
    Ah, i'm terribly sorry. I had an unexpected occurance irl, and it took me a long time to settle out and get back on the net properly ^^;; I am willing to keep the rp alive and plan to run it, if the participants are interested ^^?

Lordscar

Solomon the pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2008
    Name:Scar
    Type: dragon/ground
    Moveset: Earth quick,dragon breathe,dragon range,fly

Description: A red flygon.

Personality:Brave,Scar has a big heart to be brave.He also loves to attack evil pokemon.He helps out pokemon.

History:Scar once was baby and saw how his parents looked like being a dragon type.He said I can evolve into some thing different?Then he trained to be like his parents but nothing so he went on quest and became a flygon and when it was time his parents died.He was very sad.He got a teacher to teach him all about his two types.

extra:He has a red scar.

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    -Pokemon-

Name: Darkly
    Type: Dragon Dark(he is a unique character)
    Moveset: Shadow ball
    Dark pulse
    Shadow Force
    Shadow Claw
    Nasty plot

Description: Look at my avatar(black and grey flygon)

Personality: I don't know all the R/S natures. but he is evil.

History:his histroy is mostly unknown, except for the fact that he is not from this dimension. he frequently travels through dimensions, but is chased by his nemisis trika the sceptile

extra:

Loud and Annoying Pidgey

« if you still b e l i e v e »
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 3, 2015
    Name: Spirit (AKA Blazer)

Pokemon: Ninetails

Type: Fire

Moveset:
    Flare Blitz
    Faint Attack
    ExtremeSpeed
    Dig
    Fox Fire (Explained In History)

Description:
    Poke'wars

Personality: Brave

History: Spirit Doesn't Remember Anything Of Her History,Except That She Was Dropped Into A Valcano By A Mystic Force. When She Came Out,She Was Coated In Fire And A Marking On The Valcano Wall Appeared. She Remembers It Read "The Spirit Of The Blazer Will Appear In The Legend". She Then Realized She Was Part Of A Legend.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    Alright then, looks like an active enough place, so I'll join (*Hopes it doesn't die*)

Species; Bulbasaur
    Name; Moon
    Gender; Male
    Age; 4
    Attack Set;
    -Synthesis
    -Solar Beam
    -Magical Leaf
    -Leaf Storm
    -Seed Bomb
    Personality; Calm, although when he is tired and forced to work he can be stressed as well as extremely resisting to any help or encouragement.
    Description; Your average Bulbasaur, although he is a little small. His name was obtained by the dark green crescent shaped mark on his forehead. Although many other Bulbasaur of odd shaped marks, his is still noticeable among other of his species. Wrapped around his leg is a flower, the stem bent in a way that in wraps around and doesn't fall off. The flower itself is usually either blue or white, or a mix of the two, although he has been known to wear an orange flower.
    History; An orphan of the original attack, he has now dedicated himself to defending the village, as well as keeping his fellow villagers from becoming warring zealots, which he thinks would be the true downfall. In the original attack he helped repel a small invasion force and ever since then has been dedicated to reinforcing defensive structures, even though they were at peace with humanity.

My second RP, although you could consider it my first, being as the other died out before it was started :[

Last edited:

Tsurai

Years
    Ok! We seem to have enough players to start soon, so i'll post mines up in the next couple of days, and I guess i'll have to whip up some npc's for the humans because no one took a human position yet xD.

FlyingMewtwo

...[ Nuff said ]...
    Years
    Name: Gunk

Pokemon: Muk

Type: Poison

Moveset: Sludge Bomb - Mud Bomb - Toxic - Shadow Ball

Description:
    Poke'wars

Personality: Hasty Nature, Gunk can not stand to wait and wants immediate results when he wants them.Gunk can be some what bossy and can act like a leader most of the time. He commands others to do his bidding and if they refuse he would become angry and attack. People and Pokemon look at Gunk as a ignorant punk but they do respect him for his strength and amazing skills that he has.

History: Gunk was formed by poisonous sludge that was built up in a dark, damp place. He quickly got used to his environment and took command over all that came his way. Some say that Gunk was formed as a result of a Full Moon but that is still unknown as of now. Gunk follows the commands of his leaders but also sneaks and makes his own alliance. He has been known to betray his loyal team. His has very good battling skills that serve him well when he encounters an enemy. Gunk hates the humans and tries his best to pollute their water source each and every day. This has served the Pokemon very well and Gunk has become a vital part of their team.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Name:Sparky

Pokemon:Pikachu

Type:Electric

Description:Sparky looks like all other pikachus except he wears a bandana tied to one of his ears. The bandan is blue.

Personality:Sparky is the go with flow kind of pokemon. He doesn't really care what other people think about him and he will most of the time help people out. But every once in a while Sparky will need someone constantly watching him or he will get himself and everyone around him into trouble.

History:When Sparkey was really little his parents left him because they wanted a girl and not a boy(very sad yes i know). Sparkey thought that he didnt have any parents and eventually didn't care. But one day Sparkey was attacked because he stumbled into a pack of Zangoose's territory. He was attacked and he was left injured badly. A wild Bulbusaur came along though and nursed him back to full health. Sparkey was very grateful. He soon reliezed that Bulbusaur had no were to live and asked Bulbusaur if he wanted to come live with him. Bulbusaur said yes and they became best friends. But do to the over population of the humans they were separated and haven't seen eachother in 4 years. Sparky's dream is to find a safe place to live away from the humans then go out and find Bulbusaur and bring him to his new home so that they can live happily together again.

srry the pokemon is a pikachu

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back