• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokewomon Princesses

PikaBelleChu

Pikachu Princess
    Years
    I have been creating these original designs since 2000 and many of them I actually take them from fantasy to reality by creating actual costumes I wear to the conventions I attend or the numerous pokemon events I do. I have won numerous awards for these costume designs through the years and always enjoy creating more. I have made over 20 of these sketches into costumes while some are still on the drawing board and have yet to be made and some I have sketched for others to use. I know the big craze right now is the whole ginjinka thing but I myself started this over 9 years ago and still going on strong today creating more.I love challenges and ginjinka to me is too simple, while some are cute designs I myself have always loved the more elaborate type designs with alot of frills, my take on Disney Princess meets Pokemon kinda thing.

But here are some designs I have done and some costumes that actually became a reality to just a sketch on paper.

I'll start off with the Chu's

Probably my most well known design to date and of course my favorite:

Princess Pikachu AKA PikaBelleChu Concept Art

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The actual costume

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Short Pikachu Dress Concept Art

Spoiler: