• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeXP Community Game

PokeXP

PokeXP Community Manager
Years
  • PokeXP Community Game

Hi we are a group of indie game developers and got asked to do a challenge to make a Pokemon fan game as developers we took the challenge but we couldn't add original Pokemon they all had to be fan made, Searching around the web for the best community we found PokeCommunity spoke to a few admins and now to reach out to the community we need your help.

We will update this thread daily in the next few weeks and days we are holding competitions for legendary Pokemon and for members to be champions in game.

You can post suggestions and keep up with news and updates at are forums poke.lightningxp.net (BETA) we are not a Pokemon fan site its for the fan game we are fans but keep general Pokemon talk in PokeCommunity and hope to see you input soon.

Competitions

Legendary Competition

Credits
    Pokemon Essentials - Some great scripts save alot of time
    PokeXP Game Devs - spending alot of time working and building new scripts
    LightningXP Media - Hosting a free website for support
    LightningXP Staff - There wonderful Pokemon art
    PokeCommunity - Letting us post on there forums and using the community

PokeXP Community Game

Last edited:

PokeXP

PokeXP Community Manager
    Years
  • Thanks much appreciated sorry for slow reply but as dev we are juggling a few projects around untill we get the community on board

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    I will note that the idea is pretty cool and I may also join and suggest some stuff.

Sadly, I cannot really join the Legendary competition because of shitty drawing skills. I will note though that you may run into a Problem by using that Basic template for the Legendary Competition since it is just listing off normal moves and abilities and many Legendaries get their very own super-Special signature move and ability no one else has. Unless you want to take the mon and immediately add it into the game as is, a bit more freeform may be easier for everyone.

Back