• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poli Paradise

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Which is better Reds poliwrath or Golds politoed

Red i just think of poliwraths as a more strength oriented pokemon where politoed is more balanced

Last edited:

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Poliwrath obviously. Its like saying which is stronger: Aipom or Primeape? Its easy considering the ginormous size of those fists, plus politoed looks like a clutz where else poliwrath looks much more disciplined. Its a wonder how politoed is considered the leader of the group of polis. You'd think that poliwrath would make a much better leader... anyways WAAAY of topic. Answer is poliwrath of course

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Which is better Reds poliwrath or Golds politoed?

Well it's obvious with Poliwrath as it's more focused in Strength. If you asked which one was cooler I'd have to say 50/50 cause they're both cool (Poliwrath on my sig!)

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Ohh zappy i forgot to tell you as poliwrath member you can can post question polls and ect just letting you know

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
    What is one move that you think a poli is not complete without?
    Mega punch for Poliwrath
    Do u think it would be a good idea to give another main character a poliwag
    yes I think Dawn could use one for contests

Skip Class

Years
    Ohh zappy i forgot to tell you as poliwrath member you can can post question polls and ect just letting you know

Don't worry I knew, considering my Rank I had a feeling I could - esepcially for being in the Pokemon Groups section of this forum for a while now

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    If you had only one poliwag what would you evolve it into?

I personally would evolve it in to a politoed

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    If a another poli evolve came out and you were in charge how would you make it ( and i dont want a new evolve is not allowed ( i would answer it like that)

I would Make a water psychic type that is like politoed shaped but has purple in cover and look much more intelligent

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    User Name: nickstr
    Which Poli would you like to represent you: Politoed
    Nickname: none
    Password: Gollywog

My favorite of the bunch (and my avatar gives away one reason) but another one is how Politoed can learn Earthquake and really surprise some people. Mine actually does in online battles and a few in particular.

Gavin<3

Years
    User Name: Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    Which Poli would you like to represent you: Poliwhirl
    Nickname: Peppers
    Password: Gollywog

Poli! :D Omg luv <3

They are the best. I don't like to have them in Johto though. Can never find a water stone, and can't trade :/

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Sorry i havent been here in a while i have been at work:

If you obtained a poliwag as your second pokemon during your journey would you let it walk around with you or mainly keep it in its ball:
    I would keep it outside with me with my starter pokemon

roacherman

Time Guardian
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    Uh hello, keep it outside its ball!!!! DUH!!!!

Also, can I make banners for this group? or can only one person make one?

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    no you can make banners as well everyone can but next time you or some one dose i would prefer you to pm them to me instead of just posting them

Wandering lucario

Waiting 4 that special someone
    Years
    If you obtained a poliwag as your second pokemon during your journey would you let it walk around with you or mainly keep it in its ball:
    well lets see i would have to say keep it outside the pokemon ball

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    What move do u think the polis should be able to learn but cant for some reason
    Brine it cant learn it i dont know why

Skip Class

Years
    If you obtained a poliwag as your second pokemon during your journey would you let it walk around with you or mainly keep it in its ball: I always let my Pokemon walk without it's pokeball

Back