• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[polishedcrystal-engine] Player Spawning In The Wrong Map

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    I just compiled my hack and spawned on the map of Lyra's house. I decided to walk down the stairs, wondering what was going on, and warped into a wall on Route 26. Does anyone have any ideas on how I could fix this error?

ellabrella

PKMN Trainer
    Years
    • She/It
    • Seen Apr 17, 2024
    hard to diagnose with the given information. maybe you could detail a bit about what changes you've made to your hack so far? and if there's any particular change after which this issue started happening? if you had your hack's source code available e.g. on github that would be perfect

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    I had changed the map of the players house but now I've figured out the problem which is that I accidentally messed up some Map IDs. I've solved it now, but thanks for trying to help! :)

Back