• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Poll] City or Country?

Where would rather live?

• The country

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • The city

Votes: 18 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cordelia

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I'd like to live in the country but nearby a bigger city. Where we wouldn't get much traffic except when I had to go into town. Sadly, that's not the case where I live where it's an eternal traffic jam.

lozzop

Monkey slut!
    Years
  • El countraaayyy!

It'd be so peaceful, and I could lie on my hammock with my dog reading books, I could ride ponies to wherever I'd need to go, have spare time, I could breathe without inhaling toxic car fumes, see stars for the first time in 10 years and there'd be snow! omg!

I'm sure it's not actually like that, but beats living in a stuffy city any day :)

Mystify

confused
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2020
    I live in a city right now but I'd love to live in the country if even for a short while just to see what it's like. There's a woodsy area near my college campus and I go there whenever I have time because I just really love trees and it's always quiet and peaceful.

Back