• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[poll] Do you watch the anime? How old are you?

Do you watch the anime? How old are you?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    12, Watch the Dub because I can never find the sub. Don't mind the dub, Would love to watch the Jap Vers with Eng Subs though.

Years
    12, Watch the Dub because I can never find the sub. Don't mind the dub, Would love to watch the Jap Vers with Eng Subs though.
    Ditto for me, but I'm 17. xD

I started watching from the beginning to about Johto League Champions... and then got bored recently and became more obsessed with Pokémon, so I started watching.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I just noticed something!!!! If you have gotten to Iron Island, you will know who Riley is.

Riley and Sir Aaron(Lucarion Mystery of Mew) are related!:
    [poll] Do you watch the anime? How old are you?

I belive that Sir Aaron is one of Riley's ancestors. And Riley has a Lucario so, and Riley is just a female version of Sir Aaron. But Sir Aaron looks wayyy better,lol

Aikoh

go go rudolph rangers
    Years
    I used to watch every episode as it was released on television but I gradually started watching it less and less towards the end of the Johto season. I stopped watching it entirely soon into the Hoenn season and didn't get back into it again until Diamond and Pearl was released. I'm eighteen now and am slowly getting back into the anime again, but I will be extremely surprised if I start watching the anime again like I used to, especially now that I have become obsessed with the manga.

Years
    I used to watch every episode as it was released on television but I gradually started watching it less and less towards the end of the Johto season. I stopped watching it entirely soon into the Hoenn season and didn't get back into it again until Diamond and Pearl was released. I'm eighteen now and am slowly getting back into the anime again, but I will be extremely surprised if I start watching the anime again like I used to, especially now that I have become obsessed with the manga.
    Ooooh, which manga? I follow most of them O_O /dork

I just noticed something!!!! If you have gotten to Iron Island, you will know who Riley is.

Riley and Sir Aaron(Lucarion Mystery of Mew) are related!:

I belive that Sir Aaron is one of Riley's ancestors. And Riley has a Lucario so, and Riley is just a female version of Sir Aaron. But Sir Aaron looks wayyy better,lol
    D00D I SO NOTICED THAT TOO! Yess xD

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
    Years
    21 and i've been watching since i was a baby boy. *currently watching* One Piece and Soul Eater.

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    I'm seventeen and still enjoy the anime.

At least, the older episodes. I catch them early in the morning on Cartoon Network.

I've lost interest in the newer Sinnoh-based ones.

Twero

ii'
    Years
    I'm 15 and I still watch Pokémon on TV and on PC. Some times I don't have time to see some fillers, so I jump. But I watch every Saturday!

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I used to watch it all the time, but stopped watching it as much when Advanced started, then stopped completely when D/P came on.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I don't watch the anime. I see the clips on s------, but I don't actually watch it.

The clips make it so I don't have to hear the new voice actors and they let me make my own dialag. XD;

Anime_Rocks

The Master of Anime
    Years
    18 year old male, and the Dub is the best way to go (like alot of other people here) I wouldn't watch something I didn't understand even if it did have subs XD

Love Anime, Pokemon is one of the many shows I love... I have got all the box Sets until Season 6 anyway and going to continue getting them and watching them over and Over again and still collect them even when Im in my 30's

Aden

Lucario's best buddy
    Years
    I am sixteen years old, and on an odd occasion, I enjoy a good old eppisode of Pokemon.

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Well, I'm 18 in just over 2 months, and I still watch the anime. At least I would if it were still on free to air in NZ...

Back