• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: Dragonair or Kakuna?

Kakuna or Dragonair?

• Kakuna, he's a guy.

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Dragonair, he's also a guy.

Votes: 21 40.4%
  • I'm a guy.

Votes: 13 25.0%

• Total voters

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    I-is that even a question for me? Dragonair for the win yo! Why? Because dragonite doesnt look as appealing as dragonair does, neither does Kakuna.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    You are right, neither Caterpie nor Weedle can learn Ice Wheel. But Kakuna can. Plus he can use Shell Break, break it's shell to get +2 Atk,Sp.Atk and Speed, since it broke it shell it's no longer a Kakuna so it evolves into Beedrill, uses Focus Energy then kills you with +2 Fury Attack.

I forgot to mention that he has Skill Link and he got Critical Hit all 5 times.

Problem DragonN00bs?

Spoiler:

Just lol chaos. Yeah and I love Pokepenises. (: lol jk.
    Not to mention the HARDENED Pokemon. Kakuna, use Harden :

Spoiler:

dozo

party hardy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2014
    I almost thought it said Dragonite instead of Dragonair, and I was about to vote Kakuna.
    Cause wtf with cute -> beautiful -> orange barney. whatever. that always angered me.

BUT! Dragonair. That thing is just lovely <3

Darkest Shade of Light

Pokémon Midnight Sun
    Years
    Hmm, let's see here:

Kakuna = Yellow bug thing stuck in a shell that can tie you up and turn to stone, whilst having neither arms nor legs. Hatches (comes out of shell) into a bee, with a stinger, two rotating stingers the size of your arm attached to the end of it's stringy arms, and can still tie you up with string shot, turn to stone, and now can turn itself into a living drill socket.

Dragonair = Snake dragon that can breath fire, hold it's breath for a seemingly indefinite amount of time, and fly without wings. Evolves to a less magical dragon that can still breath fire, hold it's breath almost indefinitely, and now needs the aid of wings to fly.

All in all, they both deserve a vote, and, there is no way the creators were stable when they made them.

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    Dragonaire FTW. I chose Dragonaire because its prevolution and evolution is 10x better than Kakuna, plus Dragonite is one of the better Dragon types out there! :)

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    Hey Dragonair, I know your secret. Why don't you admit to your fans that your a Ekans with Blue paint and Outrageous Jewery. At least Kakuna knows that Yellow is the new Black.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Are you kidding me?

It's obvious who is the stronger.

Really, I don't know what compelled you to make such a poll.

One could completely own the other.

It's Kakuna, of course.

Years
    ^ I lol'd

Kakuna evolves into one of my favorite Pokemon (that gets NO recognition GENERATION TO GENERATION) whereas Dragonair itself is already so drop-dead cute.

Sorry Kaku, I'ma go with Dragy

Zaroas

Dragon's Might
    Years
    This is no question. It's so seriously obvious it's not even funny. I'm compelled to make a joke post and vote for the one on the losing end, but I won't. Why? It'll be WAY to obvious who I'm going for.

The better Pokemon is obviously Kakuna.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    ^ Joke stealer. Don't lie, it's already obvious.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    This is no question. It's so seriously obvious it's not even funny. I'm compelled to make a joke post and vote for the one on the losing end, but I won't. Why? It'll be WAY to obvious who I'm going for.

The better Pokemon is obviously Kakuna.

Of course it's a question; it has a question mark at the end.

Years
    Wow, now that's weird. O_O
    I expect a mass overload of cornians people voting for Dragonair... since dragons > cocoons, I believe I'll do the same thing. (:

In Corna, Dragons ARE cocoons, and I'm going to have to choose Kakuna, as it evolves into one of the most powerful pokemon in the 1st generation with a BST of 600.

Back