• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll(Kinda): Give Pokemon to other anime characters!

Kaboom

Okay, from the thread title, you may have guessed what I'm getting at here, and you're probably right. Someone may have gone for this already, but if they did, then I couldn't find it.
    So anyhoo, here's the idea. Take one of your favorite anime (other than Pokemon, of course) and match up as many of its characters as you can with pokemon that seem to fit their personality, looks, special abilities... whatever! Just try to be logical about it.
    I've got a good anime in mind, so if this topic seems to take off (or at least get a reply or two), then I'll add in my ideas.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Yugioh should have a Dragonite, Salamence, Flygon, Altaria, Rayquaza and Kingdra!

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Hmm...
    Freeza should definitively have a Rayquaza.
    Cell could have a Swalot.
    Buu... Hmm... That Pokemon that has the sweet syrup in the head (forgot the name) for a servant xD and a Seviper for a battle Pokemon.
    Vegeta - Mewtwo, MUAHAHA!
    Goku - Mew...
    West Kaioshin - Ho-Oh.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
    Er, I thought of Kai as having Moltres . . . ^-^;; :: shrug ::

As to other Beyblade characters, Max might have Blastoise. And, Tyson could have Dragonair or Gyrados.

Kurama would probably have Roselia, while Youko might have a Ninetails.

Last edited:

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
    Hmm...interesting thread.

Naruto:
    Naruto - Ninetails, obviously.
    Sasuke - Charizard, I'd think. Since he can blow flame and he's very powerful.
    Sakura - Hmm...Magikarp. Awfully useless at first, but she becomes very powerful as time goes on.

Back