• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll Of The Day: Facebook or Twitter

Facebook or Twiter

• Facebook

Votes: 43 58.9%
  • Twitter

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • I don't use them

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akiko

Banned
Years
  • My opinion is Facebook is better. I've never heard about Twitter. So i'm using Facebook. And it's pretty good. You can upload pictures, Play games, chat with your friends. Making friends and many more. It's really fun in Facebook. But it still have bad features. Whenever you upload your picture it might been scandaled and edited by the bad persons revolving around Facebook. And they can make it nude or something. And Facebooks is it's No. 1 Target as what as i have read in the News. But there are many websites that have the same feature with Facebook like i think Twitter or Friendster. Anyways. I'm going to try Twitter. XD

Akiko.

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    Facebook in its prime would have beaten Twitter but, the fact that it is quickly becoming the next Myspace in the sense of ads alone, cause Twitter to be the winner, in my opinion. Unfortunately, Twitter is too impersonal and will quickly be overtaken by the next big social networking site after it overtakes Facebook.

Back