• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Poll: What is your favorite pokemon, and why?

shinyditto

Dittologist
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 16, 2004
    Mine would have to be Ditto, (big suprise) because it can become just about anything, and what better way to defeat the enemy, than to become them and out-strategize them?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    My favorite of all 386 is definitely Crobat. I've always loved speedy, evasive pok?mon since the beginning of the series, and I also loved the devious strategy of poisoning the opposing pok?mon. When G/S came out, this great purple bat came about to combine those two elements into one great being.

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    i truely cant decide... i have a new fav pkmn everyday. today its venomoth:D
    my favorite are mewtwo, venusaur, skarmory, zangoose, and sceptile......id hav to pick*wow wat a surprise!!*Mewtwo:mew2::D

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    mine would have to be Latias cuz' she was in the movie that brought me to love pokemon and Latias also has awesome powers including stopping water and its cute!!

T.W North

Swordsman
    Years
    Houndoom!!! I know its common as a favourite, but its just so cool! And youll never find me saying legendaries are my fav's because I dont believe people can really understand their power. No one could use them if they were real, yet on a board asking what team of six would you use if pokemon were real? almost everybody made a party of legendaries....*grump*

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Shouldn't this be in polls? But I love Squirtle (Well duh) and Rattata, Squirtle i haved loved since the start!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    @Username: The mods decided that Other Voting Polls will be like a place for misc. polls only, but since this one can fit into another part of the site, it is allowed to stay here...

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    My favorite is Dewgong. I love it because it is very cute, and has great attacks. I also like his type: ice.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    I love Mew! I know it's a legandary and all... but that's not the reason I like it! Mew was one of the 1st Pokemon cards I ever collected! (the one with the big-footed Mew and a purpleish backround) Back then, I didn't know there was such a thing as legendaries. Mew was my favorite than, and has stayed that way for around 6 years now....

Sakuyamon

Pokemon Master
    Years
    mine favorite pokemos is Mew, Latias and pikachu.... Mew becaus its so cute and its good in battle specially since it has the ability to learn any attack there is! Latias, cuz she is cute and got some pretty good attacks and Pikachu, well its the same as the others cute and good elektric attacks.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
    My favorite is Camerupt... no, it's Piloswine... no, Baby Kangaskhan, or Breloom, or Cyndaquil, or Sunkern, or Dunsparce, or shiny Golem, or shiny Hitmonchan, or Houndour, or Ampharos, or Mew, or Latias, or Togetic or anyone else, I like every pok?mon... but it may be Camerupt/Piloswine.

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Mine are in order:
    Blastoise- He is the coolest ever and his attacks are good and he is relible.
    Balziken-2nd coolest, and is a strong Pokemon.
    Dragonite-3rd coolest,he is versitle can learn a almost all te TM's and is strong.

LelandLancaster

Sexy Cupcake
    Years
    Hm... I really think that Skarmory is my favorite. It's pretty cool with the whole steel-bird thing going on. Ahh, my dear Skarmory... :P

bass sp

great independent navi.
    Years
    my favorite pokemon are tyranitar, mewtwo and feraligatr. tyranitar becuse is cool,mewtwo is cool to but when i saw it in the two pokemon movies it was more cool. and fearligatr because is a reptile.

Da_Green_Teddy

Emerald Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 11, 2004
    I'd have to say Espeon because it is Psychic, one of the Eeveelutions, and has an Awesome, regal sort of look to him.

Ashs_grrl

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    mine right now is entei because one hes a tiger polemon and i love tigers and two because hes so pretty and so strong and he kicks major tooshie :D

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    Now I have a different favorite pokemon. (if you read my way earlier post you would understand) My new fav is Umbreon.

Back