• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pondering

Years
  • I'm thinking about trying to collect the 16 holos I'm missing from my Base, Jungle and Fossil sets. Maybe even doing commissions in return for Pokemon cards. My question is, what do you guys think I could go asking for? Boosters, decks, ex amount of holos?

Since I can't post URLs yet... my username on deviantart is Hikari-Starr.
    It'd really help to have an opinion, if any of you are users on there, might see you around.

I hope this isn't defined as the wrong spot to post, or if posting my username is pretty much posting a url... if it is, sorry. u__u;

Shiun Enshidia

The Demon Nicknamer
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2020
    Well I think if I were in your position (and I nearly am, just gotta get a few more uncommons) I would try and find the cards individually or go for clumps of cards with that in them. Booster packs...well I know there are aprox. 35 or so Holo's, with apox. 40 rares. In a booster pack, you get 1 of those rare/holo's and to get the ones you need...bit of a long shot, so don't go booster.
    Depending on the cards your missing, you might have luck in decks...but my advice is to look for the cards individually or in clumps, not in boosters.

Years
  • Most of the stuff is original collections {not 1st edition}... I suppose I'll have to go for holos.

Thanks for the advice. :]

Back